6.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

Monday

"But I don't want to go." I pouted looking at the school from my dad's car.

"Why?" He handed me my Starbucks. "Your brother is good, you really need to stop worrying about him, you can check up on him anytime.

"Okay." I grabbed my book bag from the back hugging him opening my door.

"Love you."

"Love you too" I mumbled walking towards the school drinking my drink. My vibe was really thrown off since Friday I wanted to be in my brother's room talking to him.

Walking in my class I instantly got annoyed seeing Liz and her friends sitting behind my group. They were my friends when I was in ninth grade until last summer when they "dropped me" because my family was too "ghetto".

"Girl you look mad." Ki-Ki looked at me as the bell rang.

"I'm not." I sat my drink on my desk taking out my binder.

Seems like every class I have is with the same group, Ki-Ki, Queen and Wiz weird I never noticed them.

Ms.Jackson handed out simple worksheets we were to complete before class. Starting on my work I took my phone out seeing Trae texted me.

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Yo big headass ate my mf honeybuns. Just know I'm coming for you.

Bye, cause I was worried about you.

Don't know why I'm good doctor cleared me to go to school and practice.

Okay, stay in the bed.

Lol

"Cay you ever had a boyfriend?"'Queen asked me, I guess her and Ki-Ki were playing a questioning game.

"Yeah, I dated two football players."

They looked at me shocked, "Was not expecting that. Why y'all broke up?"

"Different way of thinking I can't be in a relationship with someone that is dumb, it's a turnoff for me."

"Wiz, what's your type?" Ki-Ki asked him.

He looked at her shrugging, "Anybody who wants something for themselves ain't on no hoe shit."

"Oh yeah, cause ReRe wasn't it."

"Ouu let's play never have I ever," Queen suggested playing with her hair.

Finishing my worksheet which was easy I snipped on my drink, seeing if Wiz was going to play.

"Aight." He responded looking up sitting up in his seat. "You playing?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Alright, Ki-Ki ask a question."

"Never have I ever got a hickey." Everybody put their fingers down but me, "Howw?"

"I was never really interested in anybody that much to let them do all that." I made a disgusted face.

"We going around the table, so Queen your turn."

"Never have I ever had sex." Again everybody put their hand down but me. "Bitch really?"

"Y'all do that?" I could never give my body away to just anybody I wanted to be in a committed relationship. "Never have I ever been jealous of my ex's new girlfriend or boyfriend."

Queen put her finger down shocking me she was really pretty and too smart to get jealous if anything Ki-Ki would be the jealous type by the way she talked about her boyfriend.

"Never have I ever had a wet dream." Sin asked putting his finger down.

I put mine down with everybody else, "Whew be doing some things to that man." Queen mumbled.

"Just nasty."

"Aight I got one, never have I ever gotten high?" She looked directly at me as I put my finger down. "We have to get you high.

I shook my head refusing, "Nope I don't like the feeling."

The bell rung surprising me, "I got study hall, y'all wanna go somewhere? We really ain't go no more classes?" Ki-Ki suggested.

"I don't have any more classes." Wiz corrected her. "Assen and Bam do tho."

"Cay you wanna go?" They turned to me as I threw away my cup.

"If it's not dangerous then yes."

Wiz eyed me before texting on his phone. "Alright, we can walk to get something to eat then the park."

"Bam not here and Assen coming."

"He's in school already?" I asked him curiously.

"Yeah, he just got grazed."

【________】

"No cause why Cay eating her wings like that bitch gobble that shit up." Ki-Ki made fun of me taking apart my wings.

"Unlike you, she just don't be gobbling shit up." Assen looked at her.

"Here the hell they go," Wiz mumbled.

Queen decided to stay since her mom was picking her up in a few for a doctor's appointment.

"Nigga you are annoying like bye."

Watching them argue I didn't find none of it funny nor cute it was sad and disrespectful towards both of them. My boyfriend would never ever talk to me in that way vice versa.

"You always this quite and when you talk it's so soft," Wiz asked me as I pulled my shirt down.

"Yep. I like thinking more than talking it just helps me process everything better."

"Different."