Chapter 17

This is Lily's dress

......................................................................................
Chapter 17
Elvis was able to get us a church for the wedding. It was a beautiful chapel with stain glass windows. I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself. This whole day has felt so surreal. I can't believe that I am marrying Elvis Presley. Just a few years ago I was worrying about school and had no plan for my life. Now I'm standing in a beautiful chapel in a stunning white dress, about to marry Elvis. I never thought I would get married, no one ever caught my eye, and I never thought that I would catch Elvis' eye.
"Oh Lily!" My mom appeared behind me in the mirror with a smile on her face. "You look so beautiful sweetheart!"
"Thank you Mom" I turned and hugged her. "Do you think Elvis will like the dress?" I looked down at the dress.
"Like it? I think he will love it. But I don't think he will even notice the dress, he will be staring at that beautiful face of yours"
"Thank you Mom" there was a knock at the door.", my mom went to check who it was. My dad came through the door. He took one look at me and tears formed in his eyes.
"Lily, you look so beautiful, but I can't believe you are getting married, you are just my little girl." I laughed and hugged my dad.
"Thank you Dad." He kissed me cheek.
"Alright, are you ready? It's about time." My parents grabbed my hands and walked me out the door. My Mom went ahead so she could be walked down the isle.
One by one the groomsmen and brides maids walked down the isle. I took a deep breath and tightened the grip on my dad's hand. He held my hand tighter and smiled at me. "Don't worry honey, once you see Elvis all your worry will go away." We waited a few more minutes and it was finally time to walk down the isle. The doors opened and everyone was standing up looking towards me. We started walking down the isle. I finally saw Elvis and like my dad said, all my worry washed away. I didn't look at anyone else, only Elvis. As soon as he saw me he started tearing up and his eyes didn't leave mine. We finally got to Elvis, we stopped and looked at the pastor. He nodded at us.
"Who is giving this woman to this man?" He based my dad.
"Me and her Mother" my dad responded. The pastor nodded. My Dad shook Elvis' hand and kissed my cheek. Elvis reached his hand out and helped me stand in front of him. Our eyes never left each other's. We stood in front of the the pastor and both of our families, with the biggest smiles on our faces.
........................................................................................
"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." We smiled at each other, Elvis pulled me into him and gave me the biggest kiss.
"I love you." Elvis whispered
"I love you too sugar." I whispered. We turned towards our families with huge smiles on our faces. People we clapping and smiling.
"It is my honor to introduce for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Elvis Presley." Everyone stood and clapped. Elvis smiled and me and lead me out the door. As soon as we got out of the door he pulled me into him and kissed me. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. He looked at me and smiled.
"Well would you look at you Mrs. Presley. You look absolutely gorgeous." He smiled and spun me around.
"You are one to talk Mr. Presley, you look very handsome." I smiled and looked at Elvis' black suit. He looked amazing.
"Thank you baby, but you literally are so beautiful" he kissed me again. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and make little babies that look just like you." He smiled and kissed me again.

The rest of the night was amazing. Everything looked so perfect for only being out together in a few days. Everyone has such a good time, dancing and talking. For the whole night everyone forgot that Elvis was famous and treated him like a normal guy. It was so good for my family to treat him like a normal guy and to see the Elvis that I get to see every day. Towards the end of the night my friends pulled me to the side.
"Lily, are you excited for tonight?" Abbie asked.
"Of course, I can't wait to get out of this dress and sleep." I laughed. They all looked at me.
"What do you mean you are excited to sleep? I don't think you are going to get very much sleep tonight." They all laughed.
"Why are you all laughing?"
"Lily, come on, it's your wedding night. What happens on wedding nights?" I stared at them, then it hit me. The engagement and wedding happened so quick I totally forgot about what would happen tonight. I started to freak out a little, not because I didn't want to do anything with Elvis. But because I have no idea what to do. "Girls, what do I do? I've never done anything before. What do I say? What do I wear?" I panicked, they laughed and hugged me.
"Don't worry we have something for you in the bathroom in Elvis' room. Just go into the bathroom when you get home and put it on. Then go out to Elvis' room and he we take it from there." I started breathing heavy. I didn't properly prepare myself for this. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Alright Mrs. Presley, are you ready to go home?" Elvis asked, him touching me and the thought of going home now made me even more nervous. I faced him and he looked at me concerned. "Lily what's wrong? You are as pale as a ghost." He grabbed both of my shoulders.
"Oh um nothing I'm just tired and ready to go and be with you." I played it off. He smiled and hugged me.
"Alright well let's go" he smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door and ran though everyone while they threw rice at us. We got in the car and drove off. Elvis put his arm around me while I looked out the window terrified of what was next to come.

........................................................................................
Author's note: warning next chapter is very sexual.

Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments. I appreciate and love all of you! Im so sorry I haven't posted in a while, life has been so crazy.