𝘷𝘪. 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

curse her kind and pitiful heart for offering to take care of the deliveries on saturday afternoon. she couldn't just let the delivery guy who was over 70 years old struggle to bring the deliveries around with his old rickety bike. he had recently threw out his back, so he had a hard time even shuffling side to side.

within 5 seconds of painfully watching him try to walk back from his bike carrying the empty insulated box, she had offered to deliver the food for the next day.

and that's how she ended up with the helmet on her head on a satuday morning, taking a ride on the restaurant's motor-powered bike from the 80's. it was basically a regular old bicycle that you would find in the park, and then there was a rusted motor with the cord attached to the back wheel. she had to pull the cord to start the bike, it was that old.

when she first saw it, she felt skeptical. i mean, it looked like it was gonna break at any moment! what gave her the shock of her life was when the old man had yanked the cord with surprising strength.

it fucking roared to life, not at all like the half-assed sputters she was expecting.

the old man just looked at her with a proud, half-smug look. "i tricked out this baby myself. do you think that i would settle with just some old motor?" he patted the handles of the bike while she stood there with her jaw unhinged. he gestured her to get on with the deliveries, handing her a map with the locations for the drops, and shuffled back to the restaurant, whistling a happy tune to himself.

"note to self," she muttered, as she mounted the bike. "never underestimate the old man again."

she regretted getting on the bike the moment she hit the busy street. cars were inches away from each other, driving at speeds that could make a grandma shake her head. and there she was in between all the chaos, trying to weave through the gaps.

every time she got to an open road, her bike had decided to gun it as sonic speeds. she was just a black and white screaming mess on top of a blue blur.

and yes, the bike was a shocking cobalt blue.

it had taken her 20 minutes to complete the first 4 deliveries and she felt very tired. she didn't remember having to smile during work so much since the hell-on-wheels thot with his red wings, puns, and blinding smile had started a drunken conversation with her, flirting even though he was like, 7 or 8 years older than her. at the end of the night, he had given her his number, name, and even offered to take her home that night.

she would like to say that she wasn't tempted by that hot mess but what can she say? his gold puppy eyes got her in the heart.

keigo takami had come back the next evening sober and profusely apologized to her. he was even blushing and everything because he flirted with someone almost half his age.

as she recalled that, she frowned, realizing that her endeavor hate buddy hadn't visited in a few months. they had met after that fateful party a total of 6 times, each of them teaching todoroki what memes and vines were, and thankfully is now aware of it.

he was probably being banned from leaving the house when the u.a. exams are so close. she'll just deal with that situation when she gets to it.

luckily, her mind was put off it when she arrived at the last destination. it was an old abandoned factory with a rickety electric fence that gave her the creeps. there was totally not a drug gang trying to deal the goods. no chance.

keep telling yourself that [name]. she chided to herself, taking a small breath.

buzzing the buzzer right beside the gate, holding the insulated box with the orders of char sui beef and chicken fried rice, fighting the urge to just leave the box and skidaddle out of there.

suddenly a man landed next to her with the agility of a cat, looking out of breath like he ran all the way there. they both looked shocked to see the other, just staring blankly at each other.

well shit. i knew this was a bad idea.

before u say anything
let me just say that
i did not intend for
keigo to look like a pedo

also, thank you for the
memes. and the comments.
and all the love.

y'all are amazing.

completed 05.01.20
11:47:06 a.m. eat
(eastern australian time)

published 05.01.20
1:09:32 p.m. eat
(eastern australian time)

*edit: i won't be able to update during the
weekend very sorry about that. i will
come back on monday with a double
update.

probably