21. Home tour

Holy cow.

The moment I step into the lobby, I already feel so out of place.

Their apartment is literally a palace.

There is a chandelier in the middle of their living room, which is big enough for me to run laps in and get a legit cardio workout. Their TV is even curved I bet it can show 3D films. I've never seen anything like this.

At the end of the living room is a span of giant glass windows that lead to the balcony. From there, I can see the Han River and the beautiful neighborhood. Even the landscape I see from their apartment screams expensive.

Freddie oppa is as dumbfounded as I am. His eyes have widened and his jaw has dropped so low that it's going to dislocate anytime soon.

'Ya, when are you going to make enough money to live here?' He asks.

'Um, like never?' All I ever imagined getting out of my idol career is really, a 3 to 4- bedroom apartment that has enough room for me, Mum, Sav, and a guestroom if we've got any friends over. But a condo like this? It must cost an astronomical amount.

'I think I'm going to apply to transfer to Sejin hyung's team, bye Felicia.' I know he's only joking.

I follow Jungkook oppa's instructions and find his room with no difficulty. As soon as I walk in, I instantly know it's his room because his favourite black bucket hat is sitting in the middle of his king-sized bed.

If I didn't have this monstrous cut on my leg I would've jumped onto the bed. It's so massive!

He's also got an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet attached to his room. I imagine the other rooms will have the same layout if not more luxurious. Jungkook's style is quite minimalistic, in my opinion, which is lovely.

'Promise me, don't trash the place. We don't have enough money for it,' Freddie says before he leaves.

I smile, 'of course! I'm not a five-year-old kid.'

'Ok. I've got to go back to BigHit for a meeting about the TXT boys' comeback fashion concept, if there's anything you need, call me, alright darling?'

I nod and give him a hug, 'thank you for taking care of me, oppa.'

---------------

House tour time!

The living room, which I've been when I entered the house, is attached directly to an open kitchen. A wide island table is full of the BTS members' stuff. I can see laptops, clothes and a few plates which I'm not sure if they're dirty or not.

I am used to cleaning up at home and at the bar that I worked at, so clearing away the island is a piece of cake for me. I just have to find where everything is stored.

They have a double-doored fridge which is surprisingly empty. It's fair enough though, as they travel so much.

There's also a hifi system in the living where two speakers about the height of me are standing on each side of the TV. A shelf of all BTS's albums. I decide it's finally time that I catch up with my sunbaenims' music. The first album I chose is purple and is called Love Yourself: Answer.

Oh, that's the legendary Love Yourself trilogy?! I've heard so many trainees talk about it, and obviously their last tour is literally named after the albums.

The first song is called Euphoria which starts with Jungkook oppa. While I was preparing for the deadly medley, I learnt how to distinguish everybody's voices. They all sound completely different but just match so well in the songs.