[10] This is an Interesting Find, Indeed.

'I honestly don't know why this took me so long. I guess I'm still not used to updating frequently. XD Enjoy!'

Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••
.~*The Next Day...*~.

🌸At School🌸

🌸At School🌸

Y/N stared at her screen, humming a little tune as she fiddled around. Although it didn't feel quite comfortable when she was being inspected by a person. Feeling the presence of an ominous aura was enough for the poor girl to notice that it was aimed right at her. Worse off, it was the most notorious girl in the school, at least that was what everybody claims.

'Teruhashi Kokomi...'

'I wonder what I did to put her in such an upsetting state...'
•••
In the meantime, Teruhashi bit her lip grinding them harshly as it held her back from doing something she would regret.

'Why is S/N joining Saiki's friend group all of a sudden? Don't tell me her filthy rich friends ran off without her and she's left all alone? That must be it!'
•••

Saiki's POV

Looks like Teruhashi is back at it again with her irrational ideas. Good grief. When will this twisted mind of hers ever gets repaired?

I glanced at S/N who seemed as if she doesn't dare to face s demon that was across from her.
My eyes met hers intentionally as she drooped her eyebrows, signalling to somehow get her out of that problem.

'Sorry, S/N, but this is your problem.'

As much as I want this pointless stare down to be done with, I'm actually enjoying this peaceful moment without  that idiot trying to ask me out. I gotta thank S/N for this later!

'What-! I'm in trouble for being your friend?!'  Y/N answered, as she used her telekinesis.

"Just do something to get on her good side. I know that's what you're an expert at."
The girl blinked her eyes for a few moments before  giving her response. This time, she had trouble finding her words.

"And anyway, isn't that's what your famous for?"

'What do you mean? I—'

Just when S/N seek for answers from me, the bell echoed throughout the school building. An indication for us students to be prepared for an hour of prison (class)
🌸(I call school that sometime.)🌸

I discovered something quite interesting so early in the morning.

Interesting.