Chapter 27

It was really long day, my body was strained from all the training I've induced. It was dinner time, everyone was helping out with cooking and setting everything up while I headed inside to work on why I'm really here.

I pulled my map out and my clue from before, the door was locked and I made sure no one could see inside my sleeping quarters.

Who's Haru Ishiko... I can only assume he's part of hearts... And he said he was leader... that means he's the worst one... So I might have to avoid him for awhile to insure everyone's safety...

"Huh..."

My eyes landed on a cave nearby... The entrance looked somewhat hidden...

I circled it debating whether I should go tonight...

There is going to be extra guards tonight...

So I may have to wait till tommorow....

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Y/n! The girls are going to the hot springs! Come with us!" It was Mina I could recognize her voice anywhere. The female started turning the door knob trying with her full effort to open the door.

My eyes widened as I shoved everything under my bed.

I ran up to the door recomposing myself rather quickly.

"I'm coming Mina!"

"Y/n? What were you doing in there by yourself? We were all eating!"

"I wasn't hungry plus I was dealing with my own business."

"Hm... I'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later!" The pink haired alien went ahead of me.

Mina wasn't the brightest in the class but she still got in... I'll have to be more secretive around her.

Once all the girls were in I stripped down and slipped into the spring, the nice warm water easing all the pain I've induced.

I closed my eyes, laid back and let all my tensions wash away...

"Y/n?" Yayurozo was sitting down next to me rather close.

"Yeah?" I replied my voice had a calm demeanor to it that made the people around me more calm.

"Well I just wanna know how you have so much stamina... I was watching you train and it looked very excruciating...."

"Yeah... The electric looked like it was tearing you apart." Uraraka added on.

She was decently close to me she was on the other side of Yayurozo.

All the girls interests were peaked they neared closer to hear my answer.

"I've felt a lot of pain before emotionally, pysically and mentally, and honestly it was hard, but it gave me time to think. I've always thought I was on my own and that I shouldn't trust people, causing me to build up walls, leaving me cold calm and collected."

"That was pretty melancholy." Jiro sighed.

We all started laughing, I loved them they were amazing friends. I never thought I needed people for that.

The girls neared closer as we all talked about random things going on.

It's was all fun and games when I heard something against the walls.

Our attention was diverted that way a visible look of confusion laced my face.

"Maybe you should learn how to be a decent human being before thinking about becoming a hero."

Kota kicked Mineta down with one hit. As he landed on Iidas face with smack.

"See a kid understands how to respect woman! You need to too!" I yelled at the wall.

Then I looked up to the the young child standing at the top patrolling.

"Thank you!"

The child's attention was directed towards us and our naked bodies. The male immediately fell from embarrassment as the girls and I laughed...

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

I was nice and relaxed, walking back to my cabin, what I didn't expect to see Todoroki standing by my door.

"May I help you?" I stopped in my tracks we were a good few feet from each other his cold gaze staring into my soul.

"I've connected two dots together." The male started to walk closer to me too where he was practically face to face with me.

Oh shit... I know where this is going...

"What are you implying?" My eyebrow shot up.

"Your parents are the head of the Aces and your trying to track them down."

"I don't know what your talking about." I didn't miss a beat I knew someone was going to narrow it down so I've practiced my speech before.

"Oh really? Then hows that map going?" Is voice getting more cold and persistent.

"What map?" My eyes met his. A unwelcoming silence brewing between the two of us.

"Listen if you don't let me in on the plan I'll tell the teachers to keep an extra eye on you."

I knew he wasn't bluffing he would go straight to them if I didn't give him any information.

"Checkmate." The male gave a small smile knowing he was victorious.

My eyes darted around to make sure we didn't make a scene...

"You bitch- Fine come"

I pulled him inside my sleeping quarters shutting the door slightly.

I eyed the male suspiciously as I turned around to face him."Before I tell you anything how did you find out?"

"I snooped."

"You looked through my stuff!" Anger fuming from me.

"Come down I didn't have to look that long."

"Tch. Whatever, you just don't snoop again."

"Anyways I'm planning on leaving here this week for my mission. The only people that know what I'm up to is Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida."

"How the fuck do they know!?!" The look of irritation present on his face.

"Mad that you didn't find out first?" I teased.

"No, I'm just mad you didn't tell me I could have helped."

"Bitch no you couldn't. " I had pulled out my files by now writing his name down.

"You wanna try me." He sounded angry but I didn't give a shit.

"You sound like Bakugo now." I sighed, "Now that I let you in on my plans I rather not have you interfere."

"Hm. No. Im helping."

"Can't you'll get in trouble too if we get caught."

"Well then..." He moved closer to me our faces inches apart. "We're not going to get caught."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n: What the fuck! 3000+ reads!