↳ seven

TWO MONTHS LMFAOOOO
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"YOU WORK HERE?" JOHNNY ASKED ME AS WE entered the café. "no, johnny. i've just brought you to give you a tour," i rolled my eyes.

"right..." he trailed, staring at me from the corner of his eyes. "sarcasm, orlando, sarcasm," i groaned, as i made my way to the counter.

"yeah, i knew that. just not used to it," he shrugged. god, this boy liked getting emotional. "gimme a sec," i said, making my way to the back to grab an apron.

"mackenzie, dear! how are you?" i looked up while tying my apron and grinned widely at eleanor. "i'm fine, how are you?" i asked her. "great! now, i won't keep you back, because there's a customer," she smiled, raising her eyebrows to where johnny was examining the contents on the shelf at the counter.

"nah, he's not a customer," i shrugged, shaking my head in his direction.

"ooooh! who's that? is he your boyfriend?" she smirked, forever the gossiper. i snorted at her question.

"that's the girl who i babysit's brother," i explained, washing my hands.

"oh...well, let the poor boy eat," she chuckled. "it's on the house," she added. i shook my head at her antics, but smiled. eleanor was forever treating random customers, and allowing them to eat for free. if it were up to me, i'd have charged them all extra, and kept it for myself.

"you wanna eat something?" i called out to him, as i began making batter for a batch of brownies. "what're you making?" he asked me, ignoring my question, and instead peering over inquisitively.

"brownies," i told him. he watched, completely intrigued, as i mixed ingredients. "have you never seen someone make brownies?" i asked him, amused at his interest.

"i used to watch mer, but i haven't for a while," he shrugged. "well, wanna taste the batter for me?" i asked him. his face lit up like a child, and he excitedly leaned over the counter.

i swatted his hand away just before he dug in. "you, mister, have to wash your hands," i glared at him. "yeah. i was gonna do that," he grumbled, the tips of his ears turning red. for someone who was famous, he sure got embarrassed extremely easily.

almost immediately after he returned, there was a loud scream, which echoed throughout the cafe. i winced at the shrill sound, before proceeding to glance at the direction it came from.

"fuck," johnny muttered under his breath. there were a group of girls, who looked slightly younger than me, eyes wide, and directed at johnny.

"johnny oh my god!" one of them squealed. she got up, her friends following her, and raced over to where we were standing. "is that your girlfriend! oh my god! can we get an autograph? a picture?" she rambled, bouncing.

i snorted at johnny's look of disgust, before leaving him to his fans, and returning to my baking.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"you're dating johnny orlando?" i dubiously raised my eyebrows in maddie's direction. "pardon?" i asked, attempting a posh accent.

"jesus, woman, i'm not dumb. you're practically all over social media!" maddie glared at me. "would've been nice if you'd told me," she added.

"woah, mads, slow down. i've known the kid for barely a week. and gross," i wrinkled my nose.

"oh yeah? then why the fuck does the news say johnny orlando spotter with his new girlfriend at cafe," she read out from her phone.

"show me that," i hissed, snatching her phone from her grasp. my eyes widened as i saw what she was looking at.

"what the actual fuck," i muttered, scrolling through the multiple articles.

"the girls! they took a picture! they've twisted it! that's not true!" i groaned helplessly. "oh. that's alright then," maddie grinned.

"what do you mean it's alright. people think i'm dating johnny orlando?" i snarled. "hey, it isn't as bad. besides, you get your fifteen minutes of fame," maddie grinned.

"i don't think it's gonna be just fifteen." i glanced at the door, and was barely surprised to see annie and nadia there, beaming.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
excuse this chapter
i'm trying to get back into the flow YANO 😳😘😋