Chapter Nine

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

She gripped the paper. Not believing what Beakhyun had written. It was ridiculous, she was devestated about what she had read.

She re-reads the paper with Beakhyun's neat and soft hand writing. Jiyon already explained the situation to her. 

I want them to know who their real father is-

It was what Hara disbelieved Beakhyun would say. It was out of plan. Why is he doing this? What's the point of this?

Hara laid in her kind sized bed with exhaustion. She eyed the large picture of her and him on their wedding—hanging on the wall in front of the bed where golden frames was covered just so to protect the picture.

" Why are you doing this!" She angrily asked to the picture of Beakhyun on her night stand. " What's the point of this?! Don't you want them to see you as their father? Why would you want to contact the donors?! Now it looks like I-i bare them to the donors!" Hear heart was aching in pain, her throat was tightening. It was hard to breath as tears stream I'm her face. She stood up, walking on circles not knowing what to do any longer.

Now she knows why Jiyon decided to have a meeting on that restaurant. It's because the owner was Meosjin's father.

Jiyon talked to the doctor in charge of Hara's case. They took DNA test just to determine which father is which. That's why Mr. Kim's smile was familiar. It was because Meojin took Seokjin's smiles

" Beakhyun....why?" She let's out. As the aching of her whole body let her lay down on the bed—where she used to share with-with the person she have loved. Running her finger to Beakhyun's side of the bed, Hara tried to imagine the warmth and happiness she felt when they both laid on this bed together. She missed him so much.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" I dunno but the cookery wus Jin's dadi. Dats what grandpapi said" Huin spilled the beans to his brother, Jijeo. Since the only and slightly matured one was Jijeo. The older listened carefully.

" I men we all know that we're septuplets and stuffs, but I didn't know we have different father's!" Jijeo let out. The puzzles he started was becoming clear on his mind, it all make sense to him. The question of why they have different faces was now answered. It was because they have different father's. But how? How did they have different father's?

It was all too much for the three year old boy to handle. They are currently on Jijeo's room. Huin decided to crash and sleep with his thirty-five minutes older brother.

Jijeo's room was well coordinated, all the books he have on a two large bookshelves are neatly and cleanly aligned, thank to the maids that was cleaning. The bed he has was a single bed, where a blue koala printed on the purple silk. Jijeo was wearing his pajamas that had dinosaur print, T-Rex print. While Huin was wearing a plain black silky pajamas.

" But I don't really care Ji, I don't care work my rel Dadi is, the important thing is dat I have mommy" Huin confessed. Sure he wondered who's the man on the picture frames around the mansion. How the man looked so happy with his mommy. He wondered what he was like if he was alive and well.

"Don't say that Huin, if we do find our daddy, then that means we still stick to eachother! I'm sure mommy will let us pick where we wanted to be " Jijeo reassured, pulling his blankets to the two of them.

"Mr. Kim is a good guy. I wish to see Meojin fat" Huin slightly chuckled at his words and in a blink of an eye fell to his deep slumber. Jijeo could only sigh and waited as sleep attacks him.

~•~

Morning came in a flash. Hara was already preparing herself to go to work. The kids are already eating on the table. Devouring their breakfast.

Hara made sure that the puffiness of her face wouldn't show with the help of makeup. She doesn't have any time to eat here breakfast because she was already running late for the meeting with the new collaborator.

" Mommy's gonna go now, behave okay? I'll bring something" she smiled, holding her bag and kissed her little babies a good bye.

" Heun, you have wrestling class with Grandpa, Mr. Kim will be visiting us later, Jijeo I've already enrolled you on a school, together with your siblings. Also Jaeneung, we'll be visiting the police station" with that she left.

The kids started at the door where their mommy disappeared. The room fell with complete silence. The septuplets only stared at Jijeo for a word.

"Mommy's upset about something..... Any plan?" Huin asked to older who shakes his head knowing his plan is still the same. Write a loving letting for their mother.

"What we gonna do!?" Keun yelp. Wearing his hear shaped PJs while holding a fork on his other hand. No one replied.

" If we gonna right letter for mommy then it's useless because we done it ten times already" Keul pouted, starting at the pancakes that the maid cooked for them and onto her mom's seat that was empty.

Jijeo know what her mom was upsetting about. He's trying his best to think of a better plan to help their mommy be happy again. Because if they don't act sooner enough Hara would flood herself with work and couldn't spend time with her children.

" I have an I dea!" Meojin shouted from the corner of the table. Without hearing her siblings reply, she continued. "Since Mr. Kim is visiting us, let's ask for help for cooking:mommy something to it!"

It was a good idea.

"We can do that!" Jijeo agreed, clapping his hands at the brilliant idea of Meojin.

" But why is he coming tho? And white is Jaeneung going to the polis station? Did you do something Jaeneung? Did you still something?!" Keun began to make the six-minutes- younger sibling of his.

Jaeneung who was silent on the whole entire conversation decided to rise his head. His head who had been looking down just so that he could cover his puffy eyes, red nose and shaking lips.

"No Keun! I promise I didn't do anything! I didn't steal or-or hurt sumbdy! P-pleass tell mommy not to go to the police station! I don't want to be crimnal!" He let out, shaking his head as tears began yo stream in his eyes. The poor boy feared that he and his mommy would visit the police station. Keul immediately sprinted to the little boy with worry. She patted Jaeneung's head and hug his shaking body. Followed by Meojin and Heun.

"You're not goin to be criminal, you're just gonna see you fath-"

"What Huin meant that you're visiting the police station because mommy saw you're drawings about cop stuffs" Jijeo half lied to the younger while glaring at Huin to let such dark words.

"Don't worry I have a plan!"