I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Misleading text messages.

Jared POV

After that, the party was pretty much over for me. I quickly left, not saying goodbye to anyone and went back to my house. I wasn't in the mood right now to be dealing with drunken idiots and girls who are throwing themselves, and their underwear, at me.

I didn't sleep a wink that night, everything just kept replaying in my head.

Leah was dead. And the bitch was haunting me.

I don't understand why I am the only one who can see her. I don't even know how she died, I thought she had just done a Leah and disappeared for a few days.

I kept ignoring this feeling in my stomach. It kept popping up when I thought of Leah being dead, which was basically non-stop. Did I miss her? How could I considering she wasn't actually gone. I think it was just the fact that she was dead, I mean I may hate her but I can't lie and say that I don't enjoy spending time with her, I mean who doesn't enjoy pissing other people off?

Yeah cos that's the reason why you enjoy spending time with her.

I ignored this little voice in my head, the stupid pain in the ass.

After my sleepless night, I got changed and made my way to school. The entire day went by in a daze, I vaguely remember people talking to me and me giving them sort of response, like a shrug or a grunt. It was only at lunch that I started to pay attention.

"You really are a jerk Jared!" Eve hissed, sitting down on the table I was on in the cafeteria.

I looked up, not really bothered by the comment.

"Wow, you tell me that as if I've never heard it before" I replied. "I'm hurt Clear, I may have to go home and cry soft tears"

She glared at me. "Thanks to you I'm lacking my best friend for the next few days!"

This caught my attention. Do I tell her about Leah being dead?

Of course not idiot, what are you going to say, your best friends dead and I know this because I saw her ghost last night?

Fair point annoying voice.

"It's not my fault." I mumbled. She kept whining, and rested her head on Max's shoulder.

It was me, Eve, Max, Seth and Tyler sat on the table.

"Baby, I'm bored, trip to the janitors closet?" Carmen purred in my ear, and started rubbing my arm. Oh yeah, she was sat here too.