Forgive and Forget

Previously

We are interrupted by a knock and I pull away from him.

"Ill get it." I say and make my way over to the door. When I open the door, shock would be an understatement.

"Molly?"

Hermione

I stared in shock as Molly Weasley stood at the door. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment and her eyes locked on mine.

"Hello Hermione. May I come in?" By now Charlie had rushed to my side, his hand around my waist and looking at his mother with a clenched jaw. I opened the door wider and stepped to the side, bringing Charlie with me.

"Mother. What are you doing here?" Charlie asked.

"I think I should apologize. I think that Charlie getting himself hurt, it just put me into mother-bear mode. I know that it is no excuse, and I know that I should have looked at the bigger picture. Hermione, I'm so sorry. I know it wasn't your fault and I shouldn't have acted like that towards you. I know that Ronald has quite the temper and I guess I was just trying to protect both my babies and needed someone to blame it on. Ronald needs to grow up and get over it. I'm sorry for what he and I put you through." I had tears escaping my eyes by now, I rushed over to Molly and pulled her in for a hug.

"Thank you Molly. I forgive you and I understand." I turned to look at Charlie and so did Molly. He had a large smile on his face and Molly spoke once again.

"Charlie, I'm sorry to you as well, I shouldn't have said that Hermione is just a crush. In truth, I think that you too are very fit for each other." She said and walked over to give him a hug, which he returned.

"Would you like some tea Molly?" I offered and started to make my way to the kitchen. 

"Oh, yes please dear. Earl Gray if you have any."

"Of course." I hummed softly while I made the tea and when it was done, I set them down on the coffee table in the living room. I sat beside Charlie on the love seat while Molly sat on the chair. we talked for a awhile before realizing that it had been a few hours since Molly had arrived.

"Well I best be off. See you too soon!" She said her goodbyes and left, leaving Charlie and I on our own.

"Well, What do you say we do?" I asked Charlie, getting up from the love seat.

"Well there's a little ice-cream shop near here if you'd like."

"Sounds good! Let's go!"

Thank you all so much for reading my story! It makes me so happy to see that so many people are enjoying it! I love you all!