🌸Nii-juu-roku🌸

KOHARU

It's Tuesday, the most boring day out of the week. Nothing's even fun during this day ugh. And my alarm clock's being so noisy that I had to kick it off the table to shut it up.

I woke up 5:30 am in the morning with Mafuyu, she suggested that I should prepare lunch for the whole team since I'm making one for Yū. Yes, I'm making one for Chibinoya. Since I'm feeling responsible that I should, as his girlfriend, and he pestered me yesterday while we're going home to do it. So here we are, cooking a lot of octopus sausages, fried egg rolls and homemade meatballs for the whole club members.

"Mafuyu, should I design Yū's lunch for a bit?" I asked, hesitating whether I should be prettying up the food. Mafuyu giggled, hearing my question and set aside the octopus sausages she took out from the pan.

She hugged me from behind, her head sticking out from under my arms. "You don't have to try so hard to be a sweet girlfriend Haru Haru! I'm sure that Noya Noya likes whatever it is that you give to him!" she smiled, a buried her face in my back. Sniffing me out again, as always.

I sighed, I've been thinking about it last night. Even if our relationship is just based on an easily broken deal, being his girlfriend is something I'm happy to be. "You think so? Won't he get tired of me if I can't do my job as a girlfriend?"

Mafuyu hummed and pulled away. "Then why don't Haru Haru try the usual girlfriend things?" she suggested, and started to distribute the sausages equally to all of the lunch boxes.

I raised a brow, confused at her statement. While trying to make characters designs with vegetables I asked, "Usual girlfriend things? Why do you even know things like that Mafuyu?"

"Fufufufufu, Mafuyu spends a lot of her time reading romance novels and tv dramas, Haru Haru~ Now the first UGT is cooking for you kareshii-san! And you've already passed that today!" she stated, giving me a thumbs up and a sweet smile, "This second UGT is crucial for a couple!" she warned, trying to make things suspenseful.

"Oh really? So what is this second UGT that you're talking about?" asked me while chuckling at her cute gesture.

She smiled playfully before answering, "Couple nicknames!"

My brows furrowed in confusion, "Nicknames? What for? We already call each other on a first name basis though" I reasoned out.

Mafuyu shook her head in disagreement, "Most of the couples in anime, manga and tv dramas have nicknames for each other!" she explained, putting one hand on her waist. "Like dariin~, or even hanii-Don't give me such a disgusted face now Haru Haru!" Mafuyu puffed her cheeks, seeing my reaction, playfully pounced on me.

"Well sorry hahahahaha! It just isn't my style giving nicknames like that Mafuyu!" I said in between laughs.

The two of us calmed down after a few more seconds of playing around, we proceeded to finishing everything and by 7 am everything's set. The only thing unprepared is me, because I'm still busy thinking about what Mafuyu said.

This day is different because I get to walk with Mafuyu to school today! I missed walking with her~. 7:15 am when someone knocked on our door. Grabbing our things and the two large bag we headed out to meet Yū.

"Ohayou gozaimasu Kanojo-san!" greeted Yū with a large smile and salutes. I smiled hearing him say that. Ever since we went home yesterday he's been calling me Kanojo-san more often, he's probably thinking that we should call each other sweet nicknames too.

And I admit, I like being called 'kanojo-san' by Yū.

I put forward the large bags and gave one to him, "Ohayou Yū! We can't let my dear princess Mafuyu carry these, so help me"