《 35 - Gone 》

A/N:
Is Eld's last name Jinn or Gin? ._.
~°•☆~°•☆

"Gunther! Petra! I can't find Ms. Y/N and I can't tell this to Sir Ackerman or else I'm dead meat!" Eld frustratingly says, rubbing from his face to his hair.

Petra and Gunther widened their eyes.

"WHAT?" They exclaimed in usion before Eld pressed his hands to shut their mouth.

"Shut up you two! Anyone can hear this!"

The two nodded, making Eld pull his hands away from their lips.

"You know how important Ms. Y/N is to him! Remember that day at Lunch? He raged Eld! Rage!!" Petra whispered, yelling at him.

"Of course I remembered! I swear he almost killed the bastard, because honestly, I felt the mere depths of hell around him." Eld shivered.

"Don't worry Eld. I can pay for your funeral." Gunther says bluntly.

"Shut up! Don't joke about it!" Eld groaned.

That was before Petra gasped. "Mr. Ackerman is coming this way! Eld, hide!"

They turned to see Levi and Olou who was trailing behind him by the horizon.

"Fuck-" Eld cursed under his breath, palms sweating.

"Mr. Ackerman." The other two greeted, bowing as soon as their boss halted in front of them.

"Petra~~!" Olou flirted and winked at the girl.

Petra gawked at him with disgust. "I'm married dipshit." She dumbfounded at him blandly, showing her wedding ring which she had worn for 2 years.

"Eld. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Y/N?" Levi asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-I.. She.. Um-"

"Spit it out Jinn." Levi crossed his arms impatiently waiting for him to answer.

Eld gulped making Gunther nudged him in the shoulder.

That was before the man took a deep breath, composing himself.

"Sir, I am u-unable to find Miss Y/N.."

And at that moment, Eld knew he fucked up.

"You what?" Levi uncrossed his arms before his fists clenched, taking a step closer to the scared man intimidatingly.

His eyes furrowed, glaring intently at Eld whose fear radiated from him. Petra, Olou and Gunther sighed and gulped, terrified for what Eld has to encounter.

Eld adjusted his collar before explaining, "B-but sir! She wasn't at the c-cafteria or at your office. I have already told the security and her friends to give me notice if ever Miss Y/N might be anywhere.." He stammered.

That was when Levi grabbed Eld by the collar harshly, catching him, Petra, Olou and Gunther off guard.

"Holy shit!"
"Sir!"
"People might see!"

"M-mr. Ackerman..! I-I'm s-sorry I didn't-"

"Levi! Y/N wouldn't like this!" Another deeper voice chimed in.

Turning their heads, they saw Hanji and Erwin stepping in the scene.

Levi pushed Eld away before glaring frustratingly at the two.

"S-sir Smith, Dr. Zoe." The four paid their respects despite the scene at the moment.

"Oh shit, Levi you're..." Hanji trailed, examining Levi.