CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

-AMIKO'S POV-

"IS YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" I heard Benji yell from down the hall.

"Hold on Nia and Tae. Imma call y'all back." I spoke.

"Okay girl." They said in unison and I hung up. I got out of bed and walked out the room. As I walked down the hall, Kairo, Pierre, and Riley were standing by the door with their ears on the door.

I shook my head.

"What's going on?" I asked and they shrugged. They walked away and I knocked on the door lightly but I didn't get no answer. I guess they didn't hear me because they were yelling at each other.

I opened the door and Jayla looked at me but Benji never took his eyes off her.

"So you think this shit coo? If so, ITS NOT!" He shouted and she plopped down on the bed.

"You don't think I know that? Damn Benji! I know I fucked up!" She shouted and I looked at Benji's hand and from the looks of it, he was holding a pregnancy test.

"Benji, calm down. Don't yell at her." I said and he snapped his neck at me.

"What? You sound slow! You want me to calm down on this damn girl? She been out here fucking and now she pregnant!" He yelled and I grabbed his hand.

"Okay but yelling at her isn't gonna make it no better." I spoke and he shook his head before rubbing his hands over his face.

"Jayla...I'm 5 seconds from fucking yo ass up. I think I might actually put my hands on you." He said calmly.

"No you won't Benji. That's not the way to go about it. Just let me talk to her." I said and he snatched from my hold and walked to his room. I stared at Jayla before closing the door.

I picked up the test before handing it to her.

"How you feel about this. Honestly.." I said and she shrugged.

"I feel...disappointed. Disgusted with myself." She said as she began crying.

"I know you might not like me and all, but I want you to know you can talk to me about anything. I'm sorry if I came off wrong to you for our first impression or—."

"No. It wasn't you. It was me. I just thought you was another one of my brothers hoes playing wife like Tessa. I was so mean to you and here you are comforting me." She said as she wiped her nonstop tears.

"Look, Benji is just mad right now. Yes he's upset with your actions because he knows you can do better and he wants you to do better. He's not trying to be your father but he wants to be that father figure since your real father is gone. You have to stop disrespecting the man who is putting a roof over your head. And then your pregnant, you really need a shelter." I said and she nodded.

"He's gonna be mad at me forever. I never mean't to do it but he forced me too. But me being in love, I went for it." She said as she cried on my shoulder.

"So have you told the father?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. He says he's not ready for a child. He told me I need to do this on my own." She spoke and I shook my head.

"Don't let Benji find that out." I joked and she laughed.

"Thanks Miko. For real. I'm sorry for how I treated you. That is not like me." She said and i nodded before standing to my feet.

"You good. Now let me go talk to him." I said and she nodded. I walked out closing the door behind me.

I walked down the hall into Benji's room. He had the whole room smoked out. I coughed before waving my hand to move the smoke around.

"Benji, you have anger issues and need to get them fixed." I spoke but he didn't say anything. I grabbed the air freshener that sat on the dresser and sprayed around the room.

"Benji." I said as I looked at him. I sighed before walking over and straddling his lap.

"She says she's sorry." I said and he ignored me. I sighed before rolling my eyes and taking the blunt out his hand before ashing it.

"Bro what the fuck wrong with you?!" He asked.

"You Benji! You! You not the same! You've been acting totally different." I said and he waved me off.

-BENJI'S POV-

I was not tryna hear what Miko was saying. Wasn't nothing wrong with me, I just had shit on my plate that needed to be handled and Imma make sure, I go to the warehouse and talk to the guys.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me." I said as I looked at my ashed blunt. She know damn well she ain't have to do that.

"Your lying. I tell you that you can talk to me but you steady keep that shit in." She said in a frustrated tone.

"I said ain't shit wrong with me!" My voice boomed around the room and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. She got off my lap before slipping on her slides.

"I'm leaving." She spoke and i raised a brow before getting out of bed. I walked to the door before locking it. She crossed her arms before rolling her eyes.

"Benji, a lock that I could easily turn is not gonna stop me." She said and I chuckled.

"Well me standing right here is. Now sit yo ass down." I demanded calmly and she shook her head.

"No. You wanna have your little attitude or what ever you wanna call it so imma leave." She said and I ran my hands down my face before walking to her and towering over her.

"What did I say." I spoke and she groaned loudly before plopping down on the bed.

"You supposed to be by my side. Even if I'm not telling you shit. You gotta be patient with a nigga. And if I say ain't shit wrong with a nigga, ain't shit wrong with me." I said and she remained silent.

"Ight?" I spoke.

"Okay Benji." She said as she kicked her shoes off and got under the covers. I walked in the bathroom before running the water.

"Come get in the tub with me." I said and she stared at me blankly before playing sleep. I walked to her before taking the covers off her and smacking her ass.

"Ow Benji. Them big ass hands." She said. "I'm not getting in the shower with you." She added.

"I promise I'm not gon do nothing." I said and she shook her head.

"No." She said before flicking through channels.

I sighed before picking her up bridal style and she laughed as I took her inside the bathroom.