CHAPTER 16

Alveera's POV:

Stars are so beautiful, always glowing in the sky as if they have nothing to worry about unlike me. It's going to be almost four months since I last saw Xanir, though I never missed watching any of his match but I wanted to talk to him. He always made me forget my worries. But the way he reacted the last day was very weird, specially that kiss, imagining that makes me blush till today.
It's because of that only I didn't gather the courage to talk to him.

I sighed heavily remembering all that. It's more than 12 in the morning, everyone is sleeping except me, I was on the terrace watching the stars.

I was snapped out of my thought as I heard the doorbell, who the hell comes at this time?
I immediately walked down before that person rings it again and my parents wake up. What if it is a theif, I face slammed myself because why would a theif ring the bell.

As I opened the door, guess who was there to give me a shock.

"Hi, baby", he said.

The one and only Mr.Xanir Agnes Resf. He was leaning on the doorframe, wearing a simple black t-shirt and a blue jeans and not to mention the smirk that he had on his face. I actually stood there frozen, staring at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I whispered shouted as everyone was sleeping.

"Are you not happy to see me?"

"Of course I am but you could have at least messaged me that you are coming", I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?", he almost shouted. I immediately kept my hand on his mouth to shut him.

"Everyone is sleeping, if they wake up then I will get beaten", I told him slowing removing my hand from his mouth.

"Ok", he whispered, "Now can I hug you?" There was no need of asking that as I hugged him tightly burying my face in his neck and he hugged me back, it felt so good.
After a minute we pulled apart and I suddenly realized that all the guest's rooms were locked and I had no idea where the keys were, now where will he sleep? As far as I know he is staying tonight.

"I am really tired, I am going to sleep", he said as he started walking.

"But the rooms are locked upstairs, and I have no idea where the keys are."

"Then...I am sleeping in your room." No way!

"Are you serious? You can't sleep in my room."

"Where else can I sleep?", he asked.

"It's your mistake, you should have told me before coming", I whispered-shouted again.

"Can we talk about it later, I am really tired right now", saying that he started walking towards my room.
Well, what can I do right now, I have no other choice.

As we entered my room he placed his bag in the corner and I  said, "When I came back here from Australia, you know what was the first question my parents asked?"

"What?", he asked sitting on the bed and started removing his shoes.

"They asked me that are we both in a relationship?" He looked at me amusingly and said, "What did you say?"

"Of course 'no'." I am regretting saying 'no' to them.

"But they must be happy that their daughter's boyfriend is the captain of the Australian team", he said with a smirk.

"If you boast once again then I will definitely throw you out of my room", I warned him and chuckling he raised both of his hands in surrender saying sorry.