We Took An Oath Pt.2

Lucious crept around his mansion slowly on guard. He knew Damon wasn't one to wait. He was coming sooner or later. With the event just shy a few hours Lucious had started to wonder if he was gonna show up at all. Hearing the gunshots ringing out Lucious had watched from the panic room in his house as Damon took down gaurd after guard. Not entirely easy, he caught a few hits here and there but the element of suprise was working in his favor.

Deciding to stop watching he joined the madness praying Cookie got his letter. If things went to shit he wanted her to have that last bit of him. Call it jumping the gun but he had also wrote out a will. Giving Cookie control over his estate and shares in Empire. Along with the information on a secret bank account he started. After losing Empire to Eddie he vowed never to go broke like that again. So once all that taken care of he started pouring money in for a back up plan. He had strict rules to go with that. Only using it if you had no choice.

Had had written his sons out letters as well sitting comfortably with the rest of his preparations. Easing into the doorway of his kitchen, Damon suddenly materialised it seemed. Smacking the gun from Lucious's hands using surprise to his advantage. Crafty bastard, had their situation been different maybe Damon and him could have been friends. Even though Damon deserved to be in a mental home with his mother knitting and what not.

"You took the only thing that mattered to me." Damon spat his emotions coming out to play. Lucious eyed his opponent closely, his brain working up a way to even the playing field.

".....You saw what you wanted to see." Lucious responded cooly.

Damon glared tightening his grip on his gun. Before he let the man retort Lucious hit the light switch. The lights turning off darkening the room as he backhanded the gun out of Damons hand sending it flying somewhere. Following with a hard punch that sent both men toppling to the floor. Lucious with the upper hand delivered another punch narrowly missing as Damon kicked him back. Both scrambling to their feet clashing again.

Damon delivering a heavy blow to the side that Lucious for sure felt. Winding him for a second before he rushed Damon tossing him like a rag doll over the island. Hearing him yell out as he crashed to the floor on top of the glass plates and cups he took with him. Rounding the Island Lucious wasn't expecting Damon to just bounce back like that. They clashed again in a flurry of flying fist. A knee to the gut had Lucious bending over in pain before being shoved a few feet crashing into the counter into plates and glass.

Grabbing the back of Lucious shirt Damon yanked hoping to send Lucious to the floor, but instead the man spun in his grip slamming a plate on his head. In a fit of that infamous Lucious rage he grabbed a hold of Damon, a rush of adrenaline giving him the strength to lift Damon enough to slam him through his small rounded table. The force breaking the table.

Standing over Damon huffing trying to catch his breath, Lucious was caught of gaurd by a chair launching at him. Damon had kicked it sending it crashing into Lucious knocking him back. Damon scrambled despite his body screaming out rushing Lucious again. Going low like a line backer sending both of them crashing backwards. Lucious felt the back of his head bounce of the edge of the island. Pain soaring through him, the urge to vomit rising. Losing their footing they both crashed to the ground Lucious hitting his head a second time. His vision blurred feeling warmth trickling down his face.

Damon pounced punching Lucious in the face twice before grabbing Lucious by the neck with both hands. Using all his might to choke Lucious out. Feeling his window closing Lucious used his good leg to dislodge his prosthetic. Kicking it over as his lungs screamed for air. Using his dwindling strength he hit Damon over the head with it twice. Hard enough that Damon lost his grip his own vision blurring. They both were disoriented from the serious blows to the head. Struggling to his feet Damon swayed picking up a gun.