1: devils heart

Jeon Jeongguk. A demon, or basically  the devil. People fear him, wich is normal. He lives in his huge castle like building, his home. Surrounded by his men across the land.

It wasnt just red and darkness like you would have been told hell was like. It had a day and night cycle. But the light it short. Making the dark and nighttime longer. Wich it opposite of heaven, where the days, light, are longer. Jeongguk had been eyeing for the heaven kings head. The leader angel. He hated him.

They were friends untill the angel decided to betray him. They exposed him to the guardians while they were talking. Making jeongguk having to suffer many pains and torture. To pay for what he had done to people.

Jeongguk was the devil he isnt the ine to act nice. He liked seeing humans suffer. And mostly angels. He would capture them, drain their powers  and let them die in the darkness of his cellar.

He visited the human world rarely. It disgusted him, the humans werent anythung he liked. He didnt get why angels were protecting them. They were just a pollution to the ground.

Amd ever since the angel king had betrayed him. Leaving scars in Jeongguks body that wont ever fade. He grew a intense hatred towards angels.

Jeongguk had trained and fed of angels powers to becomes stronger. He will defeat the guardians and kill the angel king. He wont rest untill he got what he wants.

Revenge.

"Jeongguk, there is a new prisoner" one of his trusted man said. His name was Yoongi. He was a strong and well skilled demon.

Jeongguk was sitting sideways on his throne. His feet dangling over the armreast. He liked sitting there. He felt powerful. He wanted people to fear him. So bow and submit to his power.

As yoongi said those words Jeongguk turned around sitting the correct way now and stood up. He walked a few steps down the stairs that made his throne stand higher from the ground on its own floor.

"what is it?" he asked.

"an angel" yoongi looked up and jeongguks eyes turned red. He grinned amd walked past yoongi.

"lets visit this angel then shall we"

-

Taehyung was standing on the white stone floor. This was the moment he had to prove himself.

"its your last change Taehyung" the high angel said. His silver armor shining in the sun light.

"i know, i can do it" Taehyung spoke and summoned his wings. They were not as big as others of his age. The feathers were a perfectly clean white.

"show me" the high angel spoke and stepped back. He shot a light orb as a target towards taehyung.

Taehyung saw it, he raised his arms his hands turned a glowing white. A small ball began to form between his fingers. He shot it at theight orb that was comming his way

But his ball never left his hands. It faded away and he got hit by the orb.

"ow" he said getting knocked on the floor.

"you are a failure Taehyung" the high angel said with a sigh.

"i-i know im sorry" taehyung said his head hung low. He was a failure. He never succeeded any of the challenges like the others.

His powers were too weak to even protect himself from a easy target as the orb.

"you will be cast out" the high angel spoke and two more angels entered. They walked towards taehyung and grabbed his arms.

"wait. N-no i w-will practice!" taehyung said panicked. He will be thrown out of the protection of heaven. He will be a outcast of the angels.

"we cant train you, you are too weak" the High angel said and summoned his wings. They looked strong and big.

Unlike taehyungs.

"p-please let m-me stay!" taehyung began crying. He was scared. He didnt want to fall to his death. He failed in flying as well. This tower was high, he will die if he would fall.

"i hereby push you away from us in heaven. May the guardians protect you in the fall" the high angel spoke and the two men threw taehyung over the edge.

Taehyung screamed as his hands desepratly searched hold in the cold air.

His wings flapped around him trying to fly. He catched a wind and turned around slowing down. He tried to fly. He was going sideways getting out of line from where he was dropped down.

The tears on his face were getting lost in the air. Trees came in view he was scared. He closed his eyes as he fell down. His wing hit against a treebranch. A crack was heard. He cut his skin at the small twigs and the leaves hit his skin. He fell down hitting the many things he didnt see because he had his eyes closed.

Then he hit the ground with a loud thud. He let out a whimper trying to move his body. But it all hurted to much. His wing layed limpy at his side. He was bleeding. Coloring the leaves a read color.

He heard footsteps and slowly opened his eyes. The blurry vision mde him more dizzy. Ther was a figure. With black wings. He wanted to run away but his body didnt alow him to.

He let himself getting picked up and soon passed out.

-

Jeongguk made his way down the stairs into the basement, more like the dungeons of his castle.
He saw Jimin his right hand crouched down in front of the iron bars of a cage.

"Jimin" Jeongguk said and the demon looked around. He stood up opening the door for the devil that was approaching.

Jeongguk walked in and saw the chains he followed it till he reached a feet and a ankle. Then he lookd at the creature. He saw the angel. His white robe like chlothing was ripped at some parts. His wing was hurt and had red patched from the blood. The blonde hairs were fluffy and wild from the fall he had made. He was like a light orb in the dark cold dungeon.

He was rather small from that Jeongguk was expecting. From what he was used to. His wings werent really intimidating at all. 

"hello little angel" Jeongguk said looking down on the boy.

The angel looked up. His cristal blue eyes meeting the red ones of the devil.

"h-hello" he spoke. His voice wasnt like jeongguk expected it was a bit lower a soothing calm voice.

Jeongguk kneeled down and grabbed the angel's arm. Squeezing it. He felt its power, but there wasnt a lot. But there was something else inside the angel wich he coudlnt put his finger on what it was.

But whe cares about that? Jeongguk only needed power, and this angel didnt have a lot of it.

"whats your name?" jeongguk asked. He eyed the angel. The angel looked at jeongguk as his arm was released and rubbed his wrist with a pout. Noticing the scary devil stare at him waiting for his answer he responded,

"Taehyung" 

---

First chapter oskcnakd

Hope you like it.

Its cliche but i like it, i hope you will stick with me till the end. Have fun reading^^

Thank you for reading this first chapter. Hopefully see u at the next.
🌼🌼🌼