Beast's unrequited love.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A rather chilly day in the shivalaya. The persistent drizzle was to be held accountable for this. Heavy showers of rain in the early morn had compelled the townsmen to switch off their fans and Air conditioners and cuddle up with blankets. The pleasant fragrance of the primula flowers fused with the earthly smell drifted across the town. Heavy grey clouds enshrouded the mountain peaks. Nevertheless in the midst of the heavy showers of rain, the town's committee office was still open. Inside the office, Mr Punj, Mr Suri, the priest, Mr Kashyap, Ms Damini and Shikhar Tandon along with few other townsmen, sat on the office chairs. Their countenance patently manifested that were outright bothered regarding something. Needless to say that they were bothered about the King of darkness. Even though the diabolical king has been silent since the past few days yet the native townsmen were terrified. The Dark King was famed for being atrocious and barbarous, there is no guarantee that he won't commence his diabolical actions again. Besides the persistent fear of him massacring the whole town was not letting the townsmen live in serenity. They earnestly and wholeheartedly prayed for him to fall asleep again.

Mr Suri and other townsfolk sat inside the office.
"Mr Suri think something. We can't just live in fear for whole life. " shikhar scowled balling his fists. Mr Suri sighed.
"Shikhar what can I do.!!! He is the Dark King, he is the most powerful creature on this earth. We can't fight him. " Mr Suri said.
"Mr Suri is correct shikhar. We can't fight the Dark King at least not with our hands. But if we find out how his malediction broke, we might be able to curse him back. " Ms Damini said, folding her arms.
"But how will we find out, owing to the fact that no one is allowed to enter inside the castle. Chiefly since he had immured that fair beauty inside the castle, he lets no one inside the castle. " Mr Punj scowled looking away. Ms Damini furrowed her brows.
"You mean the granddaughter of Jaiswals. " Ms Damini said looking at him.
"Yeah, that girl. I think her name is sharanya. " Punj muttered in disdain. Mr Suri clenched his fist.
"Take her name properly Punj. " Mr Suri yelled furiously. Punj rolled his eyes.
"Stop lusting over her Mr Suri. Don't you know the Dark King killed Inspector Parag and I don't think that I need to apprise you that Parag was madly in love with that girl. Besides Jaiswal will not let you wander around her daughter. " Shikhar said striving to knock some sense in Mr Suri's empty mind.
"I divorced my wife to marry her shikhar. I am not going to let a diamond slip out of my hands so easily. Once this Dark King is out of the picture than sharanya is going to be mine. And stop lecturing me, let's find out a way to sneak inside the castle and curse him back. " Mr Suri said glaring at Shikhar. Ms Damini scowled. She seriously abhor Mr Suri. He had already married three times and now he is lusting over a girl who is her daughter's age. Besides his daughter from his first wife is 20 years old while sharanya is merely 18, how can he even think of marrying her. She wanted to yell on him for being a pervert yet couldn't owing to the fact that he is one of the senior town committee members.
"Let's think of some way. " Punj said leaning his face against the wall.

Sharanya woke up at 9:00 am in the morn. Yet as a lazy and sleep loving girl she was, she resolved to keep laying on the bed, closing her eyes. She clutched the duvet tightly, relishing the warmth it provided. Howbeit a sudden clicking sound compelled her to open her eyes. She opened her one eyelid at peeked in the front to find the castle king treading towards the curtains. He smiled perhaps because he was aware that she was awake. He pulled up the curtains revealing a pleasing outline of the mountains with a wet weather. She groaned as she sat up on the bed.
"Good morning. " he said with a smile as he sat on his chesterfield chair. She ran her fingers through her hairs.
"Morning. " she said yawning. She stretched her arms and he stared at her. She looked flawless as always. Besides she was looking more beautiful than she was previous day, thanks to the sage's curse. Yet he had no issues with his curse. Perhaps for the reason that he wanted to see nothing besides her. She was the only one he wanted to see before he sleeps and after he wakes up.
"Thank you. " she whispered as she fiddled with her fingers. He smiled resting his palm on his cheek. Even though he ne'er wanted her to say thank you yet he was contented with it. She looked so adorable speaking those two words.
"For what. " he asked in a manner as if he was oblivious of what she meant. Even though that was miles from truth. He was positive that she was talking about last night yet as a lovesick wolf he was, he played innocent as he wanted to engage in long conversations with her.
"For last night. " she said softly, toying with the fabric of the duvet.
"Um for that.!!! Thanks my wolf not me. " he said folding his arms. She peeked at him through her eyelashes.
"But you are the wolf right. " she asked softly looking at him with her innocent eyes. If the beast had took control of his body than right now sharanya would have been a moaning mess. She looked so adorable that it was undeniably arduous for him to not take her right now. He was a werewolf after all and werewolves are famed to be lustful and horny. He was no exception, he too was horny and always ready for coitus. If only she starts loving him, they can engage in a copulation everyday or even 3-4 times in a day. Whenever she desires, he will be available for her.
"Yeah but it was his idea not mine. " he confessed endeavouring to suppress his chuckles. She furrowed her brows.
"Ok but you are the one who transforms into a wolf. " she said looking at him.
"Yeah but it wasn't me who took you. It was the wolf. " he told folding his arms. She scratched her head and he controlled himself from guffawing.
"It's so.....so......" she mumbled perplexed as she pouted. This time he couldn't control his laugh and hence he burst out into laughter, puzzling the little girl even more.
"I know it's confusing. I am sorry, I was just messing with you. My wolf, beast and me, we all are one. " he chortled. She giggled softly. He continued to laugh even harder and sharanya couldn't control her laughs after seeing him laughing. They both laughed like a plonker. He couldn't recollect when was the last time he laughed so much. He halted after few minutes, wiping the tear drops from the corner of his eyes. He looked at her to find her laughing. She looked gorgeous while laughing. It made him want to make her laugh all the time. The only problem was that he didn't had a good sense of humour. He had always been a serious, cold, heartless, impassive, merciless, diabolical king. Thus, he ne'er knew what is called 'laughing' . Nevertheless Dravid had a good sense of humour as his face was enough for someone to burst into laughter.
"Did you like what you see last night. " he asked her, gazing at her beautiful face.
"Of course I did, it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. " she said laughing. His lips curled upwards after hearing her. She liked what he showed her, was all he had ever wanted.
"Do you like my wolf. " he asked. She nodded as she laughed. Tears formed in his eyes after hearing that. Howbeit it were the happy tears.
"Do you love him. " he asked with hope. Her laughing stopped as she was taken aback by his question. She looked at him only to find her gazing at her with hope, obsession and desperation. Her fingers clutched the duvet tightly in fear. She didn't knew what to reply. She liked his wolf doubtlessly but she didn't love him. She can ne'er love him. He was a monster, he had forcibly immured her and raped her, she can ne'er love him. Nevertheless she was way too scared to say this.
"Do you love me. " he whispered as a lone tear escaped his dark green orb. She looked down as she lightly shook her head, shattering his heart into million pieces. Once again she rejected his love and it was too painful for him. He closed his eyes and let the poor tears slump down his eyes. His heart broke everytime she rejected his love. He didn't knew how to make her realise how much he loves her. She was his life, his love, his madness, his everything. He was ready to keep the entire world on her feet, she just has to accept him. He will blaze this entire world if a single tear sheds from her eye, she just doesn't understands that.
"I have to go. I......I....will send your breakfast in the room. Bye. " he said wiping his tears and putting on a fake smile. He stood up from the chair and dashed outside with his broken heart.