Part 77

Khushi took her bath happily, aft bath she looked for her clothes she hit her head by thinking about her stupidity, she started to blabber, oh no now what I'll do, I don't have any clothes and this cloth is also fully wet, how can I go down in this state, arnav I'm going to kill u, idiot everything happened because of him only now what to do, she saw bathrobe which is hanging, she wrapped it and opened the door, she peeped in whether anyone is there or not, when she confirmed there was no one she came out from bathroom. She was bitting her nails she don't know what to do aft that, she can't go outside in this state she started pacing left and right by thinking.

Arnav finished his morning drink with his sister and dad, he thought what is making her to come late, he looked at his watch half n hr over still no sign of her, anjali noticed his gaze why he is looking upstairs continuously, she asked him the reason, he said, doll was in my room, nite she slept here itself still she didn't come down, I left her in bathtub only but dono why she is taking long time. Anjali laughed, chote she is not a kid to leave her in bathtub, she herself can. Arnav said, yeah if kid means I won't do they themself can do, but she is my doll that too crazy one, she didn't wake up so only I threw her in bathtub, I think she slept again in bathtub itself aft I came out, she can do that also I wanna check now. Anjali was laughing like mad aft hearing this she too know khushi can do something like that. Arnav went to his room and opened his door by shouting, doll..... again u slept............

Khushi who was pacing here and there stopped on her track with wide eyes, by hearing arnav voice who came inside by opening his door, arnav rooted to his spot by seeing his fresh doll who was wrapped with bathrobe, water was dripping from her wet hair which is passing through her neck and disappearing inside her bathrobe. She was just looking like seductress, he is unable to shift his gaze from that ****ual figure, he didn't realize when his feet started to move towards her direction, he never thought his doll will be stunning in his simple bathrobe, wetness in her body is giving glow to her beauty, her bathrobe hugged her slender body perfectly, her milky legs are flawless to see, upper part of her chest which is tempting him more to touch her, her breathe was becoming heavy on his each step, she clutched her robe tightly by seeing his desireful eyes which is reflecting his inner feelings, if she has power she will disappear from there by making her invisible, her mind went blank on his approach, she was frozen at her spot.

Arnav came and stood in front of her, his breathe was falling on her bare skin which is making her heart to flutter, her blood is rushing in her body in storm speed, her cheeks turned to red color which is driving him crazy and awaking his desire more, his hands raised in air slowly touched her cheek which is in her blood color, he caressed her cheeks softly which made her to close her eyes tightly as much as possible, he removed her hair fringe which is stuck on her forehead, he was observing her expression and her body which is changing in each seconds due to his touch. He can't resist himself, he felt urge to feel her flawless and wet skin, his thirst is becoming more to drink her beauty and have her taste, he tilted his head to rite side, his breathe was hitting her skin which is creating havoc on her body, to control her feelings which is more, she gripped his shirt for her support, he felt like she is inviting him when she touched him that too near his heart.

He saw her face and kissed her shoulder, drank her water which was flowing from her hair, by drinking her water his thirst was becoming heavy, for him to control, his lips travelled downwards and gave wet kiss on her body above her chest without taking his lips from her body, his traveling lips are arousing her feelings and giving goose bumps on her body, with his sweet torture she threw herself and hugged him tightly with heavy breathe, due to her sudden hug he came to his sense almost he was shocked by realizing their position, he hugged her by sensing her state and closed his eyes, he can't believe on his own actions, how can he do these things with his doll he lost his sense for some time, if she didn't make him realize through her hug means he don'y know what will happen between them and where it leads to end.

Khushi still can't be able to recover herself from this torture, she was clutching him tight and made her body fixed to his frame which is fitted perfectly, arnav caressed her back and making her relax, slowly he whispered, doll.... No response from her side, he know she is not in her sense, he crushed her body more from normal hug and lifted her face, kissed on her cheek, again tried his level, doll... are u k... Khushi looked at him, slowly nodded her head, he kissed her forehead and said, you be here I'll ask ur mom for ur dress. He made her to sit on bed and went out to call her mom.