2

Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim wondered why a group of girls were laughing out so loud, she couldn't focus on her practice game.

"Kim, you okay?" Her coached yelled.

"Yeah, just a little bit tired coach." Jennie yelled back.

"Alright, five minutes break, everyone be back at 7." Samuel Smith, the school's football head coach announced, before leaving the field.

"I can't believe he's tiring us so much today, is he dismissing us at 10 again?" Lisa Manoban, Jennie's friend slumped down the bleachers.

"I have a long quiz tomorrow at 8." She sighed, kicking her water bottle.

"Just excuse yourself or ask if you could retake." Jennie replied, looking at some girls' direction.

"I can't, Mrs. James will literally cut my head off if I miss the quiz tomorrow. I've been excusing myself for nine times in a month now." Lisa reasoned out.

"Well, taking up Engineering and being a part of the football team is hard." Jennie noted.

"I don't even know why I joined in the first place."

"I thought you always wanted to be a footballer?" Jennie asked, looking at the brunette barbie in front of her.

"Yeah but my parents would not like that idea, they want a real job for me." She huffed.

"Do you know those girls?" Jennie asked, changing the subject and pointing to the group of girls seated a few meters away from them.

"You don't know them? Theater club members a.k.a the bitches girls on campus." Lisa informed the smaller girl.

"Those were Meredith and Joanne, they're in the same circle with your little girlfriend."

"Oh? They're friends with Mel?" Jennie asked, eyeing their group.

"Anyone who's rich and famous is Melanie's friend, Jen." Lisa shook her head, turning to face them.

"Oh, for fucks sake." Lisa groaned. 

"Why?" Jennie whispered.

"Look to your left. It's Roseanne, the nerd. I'm sure they did that to her again." 

Jennie turned to the blonde's direction, she could see Rosé laughing despite her clothes being all soaked. Jennie did not like the way her best friend described Rosé, nor the way those theater members made fun of her. Jennie could not understand how the blonde could still laugh so carelessly with her friend despite the whole campus laughing at her.

"Why do they hate her so much?" Jennie questioned.

"I don't know, everybody say she's crazy."

"Is it true?" The small brunette turned to face her friend.

"I don't think so. She's strong I could tell, maybe that's why they hated her. She's an easy target, not to mention she just shrugged everything they throw at her." Lisa replied.

"They try so hard to get to her, that's why they're doing all those things." 

"Why has nobody ever helped her?" Jennie then turned to her friend and asked.

"It's not the question of why nobody has ever helped her, it's just that people doesn't wanna be involved. They don't wanna be treated the same." 

"Why are you suddenly curious about her anyway? You've been in the same department for two years now."

"I honestly don't know, I guess because I've never really seen her often during our first year."