•33

______________

______________

NEXT DAY, Jungkook wakes you up early as he is excited to leave his past behind.

You are still sleeping soundly and Jungkook sighs as his attempts are failing.

"love, please wake up."
He says as he gives you a kiss on your cheek.
"We are going to be late."
He said as he just stares at your face.

You nod in your sleep as you ask for 5 more minutes. Jungkook sighs as he gets out of bed and starts to prepare breakfast for you.

As soon as he gets done, he goes back in the room and still see you sleeping. He sighs deeply and walk towards your bed side.

He knew you weren't going to wake up any sooner since it's 5 in the morning and your flight is at 8. So Jungkook slips his hands under your waist and legs and carries you out of the bed as you whine.

"Please let me sleep."
You say in your sleep.

Jungkook chuckles,
"No way, love."

He slowly put you down on the chair and says,
"Let's get over with everything quickly"
He points at the breakfast.

You sigh as you nod a little. You didn't sleep well last night because you were nervous.

Jungkook sits beside you and starts eating. Once the both of you were done, Jungkook pushes you inside the bathroom so that you can take a shower and freshen up.

As you start to shower, Jungkook starts to look around to house incase if he or you are missing something.

Once he is satisfied, he takes the suitcases and put them in the corridor as he waits for you, all ready.

As soon as you are done showering, you get lost in your thoughts.

Should I really leave with him?

One thing you are sure of is that Jungkook has never done a single thing to harm you except that day when he was all mad.

But after that day, you know he was careful around you.

You wear your clothes and get out of the bathroom as you dry your hair with the towel.

You sit down infront of the mirror and Jungkook enters inside the room. He smiles at the sight of you and walks near you. He takes the towel from your hands and start to dry your hair.