t w e n t y - o n e

♥︎

♥︎

"Daddy!daddy!daddy!wakey wakey!"Taehyung groan,trying to stop his hyping son that keep bouncing on him.Today is his day off and he just want to sleep the tiredness away.

But well,Taekwon would never agree to that.

"Baby stop bouncing,daddy's up."

"Goo' mornin' daddy"Taekwon said and smiling cutely at his daddy making Taehyung cooed.

Lately Taekwon has became so much brighter and play a lot more.Taehyung keep spoiling him and get scold from Jungkook time to time that he gonna make the boy become a spoiled child but the older couldn't careless.This is what he can do beside loving both of them to make himself feel useful.

"Why are you up so early baby?"

" 'm hungwy daddy.Can we make pancake?Pwetty pwease?"Taekwon know both his parents too well,he know they won't say no when he use the baby talk and those puppy eyes.

Taehyung only sigh,he doesn't want to wake Jungkook up because he was already exhausted enough from last night but he can't cook,he gonna burn the kitchen.

(a/n:don't ask me why!you know it.I blushed writing that sentence sksksk.)

"Alright let's brush your teeth first."

In the kitchen stood a handsome looking Taehyung with his long sleeve roll up,a light blue apron on him,Taekwon also has a small adorable purple apron with his adorable chef hat,both were trying to make pancakes.

Taehyung was looking carefully at his phone screen that read 'how to make strawberry pancakes."

"Alright baby,first,mix the flour and egg."

Taekwon nodded cutely before waddle to the fridge and took some eggs out happily handing it to his daddy.

While pouring the flour,Taekwon pour it a bit too harsh due to his excitement making the flour flied everywhere and his small face has the flour all over,but since he closed his eye,he's okay.

Taehyung laugh at his son,he look just so adorable like this and Taehyung quickly snapped a few photos of him.

"Daddyyyy"Taekwon cutely whine while pouting making grabby hands toward his daddy.

And when Taehyung stop laughing and decided to scoop his son into his arm,Taekwon grabbed his face with his small chubby hand and kiss all over his face.

"Now daddy also look like Wonie."the baby said before giggles cutely.

"Let's mix it for real this time baby."

And if you think the instructions can help Taehyung you're so wrong.

Because right now the kitchen were a mess and so were the two boy.

Taekwon was pouting cutely looking at the burnt pancakes while Taehyung only smile apologetically at his son,his hair was a mess,face not only full of white flour from his son's kisses but it mix with some black color now.

"Sorry baby."

"What's happening here?" Jungkook's voice make both looked up,the boy still haven't fully awake yet but come down because Taehyung wasn't there nor was he in their son's room.

Jungkook start laughing loudly when he was fully awake and look around the kitchen then at the father and son,he can't scold them when they're this cute.

Taehyung whine but then smile fondly,he love Jungkook laughter.

He love this.

And he hope Jungkook does too because he'll make sure to never make Jungkook's laugh die down.

Time went by and Jungkook started to slowly accept Taehyung.

He know the older have anger issues and he's happy that he determined to change for them.Taehyung already showed that he love him and their son these past months and so does Taekwon,he love his daddy just as much and Jungkook has no heart to tear them apart.

His son finally living a life like the other kid,he can't let his selfishness get the best of him and let his son suffer.

He know he and Taehyung will also suffer.Why would you break yourself when you can live happily?What's the point?Taehyung changed and everyone can see that.He was never bad to begin with if Jungkook about to be honest.

He help the boy when he was almost got rape by his uncle,when he has nowhere to go,he love him and never cheat.His only problem is his hot temper but now he's sure it won't ever happen again.

Then why would he not give the older another chance?Why would he make himself suffer by burying himself in the past?

Jungkook come back to reality when he feel a tug on his leg,he look down to see his son look up at him with his white face.

"What is this mess Tae?Why are you both look like this?"

"We were trying to make pancakes but daddy burn everything dada."Taekwon cutely state,released his hold on his dada's leg.

"Dada will make it,now you both go and clean up."But Jungkook stop them."Oh wait!stay still hyungie." Jungkook said before snapping a few photos of them in Taehyung's phone.

"Now go."

"Yes mommy!"both said at the same time making Jungkook blush furiously.

(a/n:ur request fulfilled.)

"Don't call me mommy like that!"Jungkook whine shyly,lightly hitting Taehyung's chest,making him laugh at the smaller.He gave Jungkook a sweet peck on the lip before went upstairs with his son in his arms.

I don't know how to end the book so I wrote a fluffy chap instead.

Love you moonie💙💜💜