Age of Love

You weren't positive as to why you were called in by your friend only to know that you were heading over to the Wild, Wild Pussycat's ranch house deep in the woods. Then again, maybe he wanted to see you after the long trip he took in Germany and this could have been a celebration feast or something along those lines. Your good friend was the pro hero: Snake Eyes, you both went back to UA days so it wasn't all too surprising to be called into some random meeting. Finally, you arrived at the house and stepped out and took in the fresh air.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Ah. You know, it's not too bad out here. I'm more of a-

You were tackled to the ground in a blue flash. You looked up and saw Ryuko Tsuchikawa, better known as Pixie-Bob. She looked down at you with a massive grin on her face, crazy love in her eyes.

(Y/N): I have several questions. Most notable of what's going to happen in the next few moments?

Pixie-Bob: Oh. You'll find out.

Your eyes widened in fear as Pixie-Bob leaned down a bit to you but was stopped by Tiger. You took a deep breath as Tiger got off and away from you. You heard a familiar chuckle and looked up to see Snake Eyes with his girlfriend and leader of the Pussycats, Mandalay.

Snake: She's get like that sometimes. You get use to it.

Snake helps you up and gestures you to the inside. You followed him inside. Tiger keeps Pixie-Bob outside while everyone else walks in.

Tiger: Please, try to reserve yourself, my friend. He's very introverted.

Pixie-Bob: Right, right. Let's go.

The two then walked into the house. You all were inside the kitchen getting lunch together. Mandalay and Snake were getting food prepared while Tiger and Pixie-Bob were talking with you and trying to keep you entertained.

(Y/N): It was really nice for you guys to invite me over.

Pixie-Bob: Of course! We take to any pro hero here.

Snake-Eyes: Except Endeavour! Can't stand that guy.

You smiled slightly and turned back to the table only to see Pixie-Bob looking at you with an insanely sultry smile. When she finally noticed it, she quickly blushed and looked away. You did the same, cleaning your throat.

(Y/N): So, where's Ragdoll?

Mandalay: She's in America with her own significant other.

Snake chuckled before kissing Mandalay. Together, they brought over lunch and all sat down and began to enjoy the meal. During which, you guys talked about heroics, work, personal life, so on and so forth. Eventually, you, Snake, Mandalay, and Pixie-Bob went into Snake's room to relax while Tiger went to prepare some equipment.

During the talk, ideas of you being called upon for Summer Training assistance was a topic. You were happy to help which made Pixie-Bob instantly brighten up. While inside the room, Snake fired up an old video game system, and instantly, you two were back at it again with the old rivalry. You both went at it, playing round after round of an old fighting game while the girls watched until you both offered them in.

Pixie-Bob: I have never played this game in my entire life.

(Y/N): Here, it's easy.

You began to teach Pixie-Bob the basics of the gameplay while inadvertently touching her hands to direct her. Unknown to you, Snake and Mandalay were quietly snickering to themselves. With that out of the way, you all then began to play the game together. Of course, you and Snake destroyed the girls and it became an all-out battle for victory. What surprised you was the support you received from Pixie-Bob of all people.