Chapter 1: Tempted

"Where the devil can't succeed he'll send a woman."

The dark blue shades of the sky were beautifully blending into each other, the tempting and untouchable stars were slowly appearing, the moon was making it's grand appearance, pale and flawless as ever

But the streets were empty...as if the calm before the storm is trying to warn us.
You could hear teenagers laughing from a far, some cars speeding up on the empty roads but there is not a single soul to be seen,
you can only hear something if you listen carefully to what's behind the darkness that is slowly increasing as the night is rising upon the sky.
Only the big streetlights around the roads were lightening the empty and soulless streets of Seoul but even the grand lights were not enough to give the city the light and warmth it craved for as the darkness was swallowing it slowly and painfully...

I was impatiently waiting while leaning against the cold stone wall, my eyes wandered to my bag in front of me on the ground. My phone suddenly stopped beeping and got replaced by a soft voice coming from the other side of the line.

"Where the fuck are you?!" I pressed out while running a hand through my hair and pushing myself away from the wall.

"Retract your claws babygirl, I'm right in front of your house" I rolled my eyes at my phone and hung up, throwing my phone back into my bag and heading towards his black and sleek BMW, a gift by his parents not long ago at his unforgettable 19th birthday.

The smile on his full pink lips widened as he spotted me from behind the apartments slowly approaching him. His blond hair was perfectly parted and revealed his forehead and perfect shaped eyebrows. A black leather jacket casually thrown over his shoulders on top of his loose white shirt covering his muscular arms and not to forget the blue ripped jeans and the dark boots on his feet.

He was grinning while biting on his lower lip before he pulled me into a warm hug. He wrapped his strong arms tightly around my petite body, sinking his head into the crook of my neck while whispering "Hey babygirl" in my ear before pulling away and opening the car door for me with a smirk lingering on his full and pink lips.

"Where to Chim?" I asked while he sat on the driver's seat, shutting the door behind him which caused a soft breeze to stroke my face.

"Surprise babygirl" He answered teasingly while the sound of the engine filled the dark and empty street.

I bit my lips in excitement while leaning my head against the headrest and let my tensed muscles relax.

It was one of those late summer nights I loved the most, the temperature was a perfect mixture between a comforting warmth and a cooling breeze that could awaken every fibre of your body.

I took my jeans jacket off my body and threw it on the back seat, earning a smirk from Jimin as he glanced over at me while driving.

"Alcohol?" I asked while biting on my lips and looking at his focused face.