+ 36

6 months later....

(ik y'all hate me for time skips but idc tbh :D i love it hehe)

"eui hae's radiation therapy is scheduled today, would you like to come?" jimin asked as he picked me up from work.

"of course, i have to be there." i said and put my seatbelt on.

"is she not allowed to go back to the day care yet?" i asked, feeling lonely because i don't see eui hae at the work anymore.

"not yet, she's still confined."

i sighed. i already pass my excuse at the day care so i could take care of my child. she has been sleeping ever since she had fever yesterday.

it hurts seeing my baby lie there, pale and breathing heavily. they ran tests for her today and we will see the result. i just hope she's okay and will come back home soon.

we arrived at the hospital and went to her room straight away, a nurse was in charge of her but now we were here, she bowed and left the room.

"my baby." i ran my hand through her hair.

"she'll be okay right?" i asked jimin but he just smiled at me.

her birthday is coming soon and it will be her first birthday with me. i want it to be special.

"don't worry too much, babe. the doctors will do anything for her to be cured, let's have faith in them, and our daughter." he held my shoulders.

i sighed and looked at my sleeping daughter. her lips were pale and i want her to wake up soon so she will see we're beside her.

the doctor arrived and we stood up and bowed for the respect.

"how is she doc?" i asked.

he pulled a folder out and showed me the result of the test, carefully, jimin held it.

"turns out she formed another bone marrow disease." he slowly said.

i gasped and looked at jimin in worry but he kept looking on the paper, his hands slowly shaking. 

"but it's curable right?" i asked, shaking.

"we will try our best, she have to take radiation therapy to kill the remaining cancer cells, destroying their dna, as well as her leukemia." he explained and then left the room.

"she will be cured, right?" i asked jimin, as i shrink onto the floor.

"i know she will fight." jimin said but that didn't comfort me, i want him to say yes, i want him to say she'll be okay hundred percent.

"you are a doctor, she will be cured right? you will do your best?" i asked.

"i...can't treat her." he said and put the envelope down.

"i don't want to lose my daughter, jimin." i said, tears streaming down.

"do you think i don't, y/n? let's have faith in our daughter, okay?" he slowly went to me and hugged me tightly.

"i will lose myself if i lose her jimin, don't let it happen, please." i cried.

he stroked my hair and calmed me down, but all i see is my pale daughter on that hospital bed. she has lost so much weight, i haven't talked to her. i want her to wake up and call me mommy again.

"i will bring food here, just sit here." he said and i nodded.

when he left, waterfalls poured down my eyes again. as a mother, the least thing i want is seeing my daughter suffer. 

jimin came back with food and helped me eat. i couldn't eat much so he bought pineapple juice. we spent the night at the hospital, watching our daughter. i slept late, hoping my daughter will wake up.

the sun woke me up and i opened my eyes when my blanket fell off of me. i groaned and was about to pick up the blanket for me.

"thanks." i said to jimin and was about to close my eyes again.

"mommy, wakey!" i immediately opened my eyes to see my daughter holding up my blanket.

"my baby!" i yelped and hugged her slightly, she giggled, "how are you feeling? are you feeling hurt? where?"

"no mommy, i feel okay!" she assured.

"where's daddy?" i asked after kissing her forehead.

"he bought food! he said he will buy me pancakes." she smiled.

i pat her head and brought her to her bed, tucking her in, "you shouldn't move around yet, mommy will be mad." 

"but i want to play!" she whined.

"yes, baby, soon, after you finish fighting bad cells, you're super kid right?" i smiled and she just nodded.

the door opened and revealed jimin, he was holding paper bags so i helped him.

"morning," he smiled and kissed my cheeks, "got your pancake." 

my daughter giggled in excitement as we ready her food. we ate breakfast and played with her a bit before she felt like sleeping in the afternoon.

jimin went home to bring clothes and other necessary things.

i tucked her in again and was about to turn my back to get the air condition remote when she held my hand. 

"what is it, baby?" i sat beside her bed.

"mommy, promise me one thing before i sleep tonight." she suddenly said.

"what is it baby, anything." i smiled at her.

"you promise that you will not say sorry to me because mommy loves me a lot."

"why baby, did something happen?" i asked worriedly.

"nothing mommy,

i think bad cells are winning, super kid is losing."

+

:D more updates. atm writing :)