+ 38

R-16 [read at your own risk]

"euihae might wake up." i whispered as he was kissing my neck while holding my waist.

"shhh, she won't if we stay quite." he said, pulling his lips away and looking at me with lustful eyes.

"jimin—" i was cut off when he placed his lips on mine again, his tongue asking for entrance so i opened mine lightly. 

our tongue fought in dominance and his hands travelled up to my chest.

he squeezed it through my shirt, making me moan quitely. his touches always make my knees wobble, just like right now.

he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me to ask for permission, holding the hem of my shirt. i nodded and he smirked.

he put his hands behind my back to remove my bra, now my naked chest facing him.

he trailed a lazy finger down my stomach, and my skin prickled at the touch. i tilted my head back, enjoying the interaction of his skin and mine. i felt his lips on my chest and i bit my lip to stop from moaning.

he sucked one of my nipple, nibbling his tongue while sucking. his hands making it's way down my pants, unbuttoning it.

my hands travelled along with his soft locks, pulling it lightly whenever i feel his tongue.

his lips went up to my neck again, nibbling and sucking my soft spot. he knew where it was, he knew where to make me feel good.

he sucked harder and i arched my back.

he pulled away after licking the spot he sucked.

"mine." he said and i chuckled.

he started unbuttoning my pants and pulled it down. i noticed the huge bulge in his sweat pants and the sight of it covered in thin clothes made me turned on.

i was left with my panties and he bit his lip.

he pulled it down as well, seeing the sight of my wet core. his lips tugged up, holding both of my legs up, lifting me so i could sit on the counter.

he then kneeled, his thumb massaging my clit. his other hand holding my other leg up to put it on his shoulders.

the sensation we're feeling right now is overwhelming. the heat is unbearable and touching each other isn't just enough.

he eyes me for a moment so i reached down his face, i placed a hand upon his cheek, my thumb grazing the soft contour of his mouth. 

"i love you." i whispered.

he smiled and started to devour my wet core. his lips lapping, his hands massaging. i want to scream but i can't so i just bit my lip as hard as i could.

i held my head when he started entering his tongue deep down, his thumb still massaging the top. 

"j-jimin…" i moaned quitely.

he pushed his tongue deeper, moving it in a circular motion.

i was going crazy so i pulled his hair harder.

"fuck." i groaned and reached my climax.

sweats are trickling down at the same time my juices does. he stood up and tilted his head, smirking.

i went down the counter, holding his waist and i kissed him. i turned him around so that he was the one leaning on the counter this time. i trailed my kisses down his neck, pulling his shirt up. i got access to his naked chest, carressing it with my kisses. 

i licked my way down his pants.

undoing the tie of his pants while looking up to him. he was looking down on my with a smile, his hand behind my head.

i knelt down and pulled down his pants. i removed his boxer down.

his length sprung up, a small liquid coming out on the tip.

i stroked it with my hands, licking the tip. i then sucked the whole length, with my hands still stroking the bottom. he threw his head back, biting his lips.

i sucked harder, stroked harder and his hands was guiding me deeper. 

i almost choked by his length but he let go when he noticed chuckling. i stroked it a few times before he pulled me up, holding my waist.

he licked my lips, smiling, "i love you too."

he then turned my back, bending me over the counter. he held on my waist, his length moving up and down my bottoms. 

it was wet and sloppy.

his length stopped on my entrance and he thrusted slowly. 

i gasped and held on to the faucet. he thrusted in and out, forcing myself not to let out a moan but i failed. he chuckled and reached for the bathroom towel beside him.

he then reached for my face, stuffing the towel inside my mouth while laughing.

i groaned but he thrusted a deep one, making me bit on the cloth. he made deep but slow thrusts, making me go crazy.

i let go on the faucet when he stopped, turning me around so i could face him. he kissed me again while lifting me up the counter again. he pulled away and lifted my one leg up on his shoulders.

he then thrusted harder, before it was deep and slow, but now, he was doing it faster. our skin slapping against each other.

he leaned his hands on the counter, near the side of my body. he was looking at me with a dark look in his eyes. 

he leaned his head down to kiss my chest, nibbling through it once again. 

the towel inside my mouth was falling so his other hand reached for it, stuffing it on my mouth again. his thumb rubbing on my lips.

his kissed ran to my neck, licking and sucking on it again. i tilted my head, biting harder on the cloth.

his kisses reached my ear and he whispered, "you look sexy with your mouth sealed." and chuckled.

i arched my back while his thrusts keep on poking my g spot, making me reached his back, clawing my fingers.

we were close to our climax and he was biting on my ear. he did a few hard thrusts that became slower and slower when he finished.

warm fluid filled me up, sweats all over our bodies.

he pulled out but still leaning close to me. he reached for the hair covering my face and fixed it, tucking it behind my ear.

"i'm not on pills." i said, biting my lips.

he chuckled and gave me a peck.

"i want another child with you." 

+

OK THAT WAS HOT AF, HOELY WATER WHERE ARE YOU

THIS IS THE SMUT Y'ALL ASKED FOR SO BYE!!!

OH AND THANKS FOR 9K FOLLOWERS AND 400K READS!