Chapter 2: Game of Vegeance

"Revenge is an act of Passion. Vengeance of Justice."

-Samuel Johnson

"Y/n wake up!!" I heard Jisoo's loud voice calling my name while my eyes were still shut

"Y/n wake up!!" I heard Jisoo's loud voice calling my name while my eyes were still shut. I slowly opened my heavy eyes and cursed under my breath as I felt a strong pain increasing in my temples.

I sighed into my pillow while massaging my burning temples.

"Come on stand up we need to go to school"
I angrily turned my head towards her, watching her as she applied her pink lipstick in front of the mirror before sending me death glares, signaling me that we would be late if I wouldn't wash up right now.

"I don't want to Ji, I have a fucking headache" I moaned in pain, muffling inside the soft pillow.

"I still need to talk to you and you know you can't skip classes anymore and besides I have pills against your headache so move your ass out of the bed!" She snapped back before packing her school bag.

Sometimes she had the ability to turn into a beast mother though she was only two months older than me but that was her charme, she can't help but care for others more than she cares for herself, overthinking about every single thing, messing with her own mind for the sake of others.

Knowing that she would do everything to drag me out of this warm bed straight to our school I sighed and stood up but stopped immediately when I felt a heavy dizziness inside my skull. I blinked a few times while massaging my hot temples as I slowly left the foreign room I slept in.

I grabbed my bag while yawning before starting to search for the bathroom. My eyes widened when I looked around the big house, images of last night were playing in my head, remembering that this was Namjoon's villa which Jimin brought me to.

A perfectly styled Jin appeared out of one of the many rooms in this villa and chuckled at my appearance while pointing to a door which I guess was the bathroom.

"Thanks" I murmured lazily while heading towards the bathroom with my bag in my hands.

After a quick shower I changed and dried my long black hair, letting it cascade in loose waves down my shoulders. After applying a little bit of makeup I headed out of the big marble bathroom and searched for the others.

Jisoo placed a toast in my hands while looking slightly worried at me but I just smiled weakly to show her that I was fine.

But we all knew that I wasn't

"See you later Hyungs" Jimin shouted as he ran towards us while casually throwing his bag over his shoulders.

Before walking past us he suddenly ruffled my just styled hair while grabbing the toast out of my hands and taking a big bite from it before winking teasingly at me

I stared in disbelief at his wide back as he turned around and disappeared behind the grand entrance door. I started cursing under my breath while following the others out of the villa.

On time we entered the already filled school after Jimin parked the car in front of the school gates. As always all of them turned their heads curiously towards us and followed us with their gazes as we entered the school building and walked through the crowded hallway towards our classroom.

Our school was built on many different groups, similar to every other school but let me tell you what makes us so special, ours had a twist to it because our school is the living hell on earth,

We have the humans, the ones who may be alive but are useless as fuck with their brainless skull,

Then the annoying ghosts who gossip with their dirty mouth while trying to catch every little drama going on in this hell

And then my favorite, the corpses.
You might wanna know why they are called the corpses? Because we use them, fuck them, kill them and kill them again.

And the last group?

The devils, the satanists or simply Lucifer's children.

But you may ask yourself why are we even called like this?

I mean shouldn't we feel at home here? I just called this place hell..

We don't feel at home but one thing is for sure, that we are the rulers of this hell.

Jisoo and I headed towards Lisa and Jennie who were seating on the windowsill of our classroom while Jimin and Jungkook were still outside chatting with their basketball team mates.

"I see you had fun last night Y/n" Jennie grinned at me while I sat next to her on the windowsill and rested my head against the cold window behind us.

"Don't even ask" Jisoo responded for me while Lisa chuckled.

A sudden silence filled the whole class, making a mischief smile appear on my lips while my eyes were still shut and an unexplainable heat of excitement rushed trough my veins.

"There she is...Lee Soyeon herself" Jennie suddenly said loudly and drew my attention towards the person I was truly excited to see.

I slowly opened my eyes and they immediately darkened while looking at the person who just stepped into the classroom and filled the class with an euphoric silence.

The person who was keeping her head low while nervously biting on her lips as her hands were shaking which she desperately was trying to hide by entwining her hands in front of her body as she was walking towards her seat.

The person I found pleasure in hurting and seeing the pain written all over her.

The person who made something positively grow inside me called Hate

The person who made these demons growl inside my head, eat me alive and scratch my inners whenever I tried to feel something with the last shattered pieces left in my chest.

The person who will face death everyday, knowing that death will not come for her but instead it will force her and make her beg me to release her from this unbearable pain she is suffering from.

I won't let her die, but I will still kill her everyday. Not once, but a thousand times. The more she embraces death, the longer she'll live. I will engrave this pain into her pulsing veins that even when she dies, this pain filled screams of her soul will never stop haunting her down.

The person I will hunt till my very last breath,

The soul of this vengeance filled story,

Lee Soyeon