𝐗𝐕. SECTUMSEMPRA

CHAPTER FIFTEENSECTUMSEMPRA

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
SECTUMSEMPRA

§ § §

Once Ron and I were admitted out of the hospital wing, we walked down to the Great Hall together for breakfast. We had been stuck in there for a week, with daily visits from Harry and Hermione. Eli also visited a lot, Draco only came a few times.

"Blimey, I can smell the food from here," Ron grinned. "I missed those feasts." He started walking faster and I laughed, hurrying to keep up with him.

We arrived to the Great Hall, and I made to go to my table, but Ron grabbed my arm. "Come sit with us," He said, glancing at my table.

"What, worried Draco's going to accidentally kill me?" I smirked.

Ron, however, kept a straight face. "Yeah, something like that."

I frowned and turned to my table, but did not see the familiar flash of blonde hair. "He's not even in here. But, yeah, sure, I'll go with you."

Ron and I made our way to the Gryffindor table, Ron taking a seat next to Hermione, who was across from Harry. I walked in and sat next to Harry. He was reading through his Potions book again.

"Feel better?" Harry glanced at me as I sat.

The plate in front of me instantly filled with heaps of toast and bacon, which I accepted gratefully. "Loads," I sighed through a mouthful of toast.

Ron kept glancing up over my shoulder at someone behind me. Before I could turn around, I shivered and looked up, seeing snowflakes falling over our section of the table.

"Stop it, Ron!" Hermione exclaimed. "You're making it snow."

As Harry and I brushed the flakes away, Ron leaned closer to us and asked, "Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again?"

"Um, well," Hermione shared looks with Harry and I. "She came to visit you in the hospital... and you talked... I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation..."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be short of her, it's just, she seems a bit put out," Ron whispered.

Hermione and Ron looked at her as Harry and I turned around to look at Lavender. She was angrily glaring at the group of us, her spoon clutched tightly in her hand.

"You did yourself a favor," I smirked as I turned around, looking at my plate once more.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night?" Hermione asked as I glanced at Harry, who looked back. "Anything at all?"

"There is something," Ron frowned, deep in thought, before he laughed a little. "But- it can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?"

Hermione looked down at her newspaper, "Boggled." I shook my head, amazed with how dim Ron was, and looked back down at my food.