twenty-six

❏- Chapter Twenty-Six
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Letter

Soobin woke up to the feeling of something creeping under his blanket.

He was panicking on the inside already but thankfully, it's just the kitten sleeping soundly beside him.

Wait a minute... the kitten?

Well, shit shit shit!

Soobin groaned when he saw how the kitten's paw marked on his white sheets. Great, he can't hide the kitten anymore.

Much to keeping it a secret from his grandmother. You really can't hide something forever huh? And in Soobin's case, he kept it for only a night. Oh well, he's not really the one to keep a lot of secrets anyway.

Soobin decided to not disturb the kitten and just continued letting it sleep, his sheets were already dirty anyway.

It was still dark outside, the clock read 5:47 AM.

He managed to get an almost 5 hours of sleep. That's an improvement! His friends would be proud and most importantly, he's proud of himself!

And right at that, Soobin suddenly remembered the text that he was waiting for last night. He must probably fell asleep while he was waiting for it last night.

He looked for his phone under his blanket, immediately opening it to see if his brother replied but there was still not a single text from him.

Maybe he just pressed it accidentally last night or something? Yeah, Soobin should probably not overthink about it.

Because if it was really about something important then Minhyuk would surely call him again right?

Soobin lied down on his bed again, opening his phone again to send someone a message again.

Soobin:

Good morning! Sorry, I didn't get to reply last night. I fell asleep.

Okay... he wasn't overall telling the truth but he was really supposed to reply to her last night but of course, he got distracted by his brother.

Yeji :

good morning! :) it's okay, i understand! btw, since my mom won't be able to work for the time being... i'm helping out here again at the hotel she worked at in the main town. ttyl!♡

Soobin lips stretched into a smile.

Yeji's probably not gonna reply any time soon, Soobin decided to talk to someone else.

He placed his phone in front of him as he waits for the person on the other line to pick it up.

"Guess who slept for 5 hours?"

Soobin said as soon as he sees the other person on the screen.

"ME! STUPID!" Beomgyu shouted, though his voice was obviously still hoarse from being asleep, "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you finally managed to get some sleep. But... why the hell did you wake me up?! It's fucking 6 in the morning you idiot!"

Soobin laughed at his reply. He's a hundred percent sure that if they were together right now, he would already have received a punch from Beomgyu.

"Woah! Calm down! Just wanted to pester you! And what happened to your 'language Soobin' speech? You're the one cursing like a sailor this time." Soobin laughed at Beomgyu's annoyed face. He looks funny with his hair sticking all over the place.