151

Bella was helpless. If she had been living in the hospital, she would definitely be fed to a fat woman by William. "What about the other half?" Bella asked, the apple was already cut and could not be eaten for a long time.

"You eat first, I'll eat the rest..." Hearing his reply, Bella was a little helpless. This guy actually said that he would eat the rest of the food. She wanted to use a knife and cut it in half, but the knife was taken far away by William. "Bella, knife is dangerous."

She was just holding a fruit knife. What was dangerous? She was not Vanessa. How could she hurt herself? When she thought of Vanessa, her face could not help but sink. At that time, the child was full of blood. She could clearly see him in the ambulance. Matthew shed a lot of blood and she did not know how the child was now.

"If you want to cut it, then cut it!" Seeing that Bella's face was not so good, he immediately compromised. Bella saw him take the apple over, then cut it down and hand it over to her, then quickly took the knife.

"I was almost killed by Vanessa, not suicide. You don't need to be careful like this," She said. William looked at her and said in a serious manner," No matter what, it is the fruit knife that hurts you, so you should be careful with the fruit knife." 

This theory made Bella want to cry and laugh, but in the end, she could only bite the apple bitterly and chew to release her dissatisfaction. When Tony came in, she saw Bella's expression. Her features were picturesque, not like in the past memory when facing him with an ingratiating smile. At this moment, she was a little naughty and a little cute.

"What are you doing here?" When she saw Tony's appearance, there was a sudden chill in her voice. Then she realized that Tony's face was filled with grief. She could not help but think of that child. "How is Matthew?" Bella asked.

No matter what Vanessa did wrong, she shouldn't take revenge on the child, so she hoped that child would survive well. When he heard Matthew, the pain in Tony's eyes became more obvious. His voice was hoarse, "He was salvageable. He lost too much blood. He's already dead."

Bella was shocked. Did he die? How could such a young child really die? This result let her sighed, but more was a pity. "Bella, I came over to apologize this time. I'll apologize for the damage Vanessa has done to you." 

Obviously, Tony did not want to mention the child anymore. After all, the child was his own flesh and blood. However, what made his heart more painful was that at this moment, he did not know how to face Bella. Bella looked over and realized that he was sincere.

"Tony, I don't want your apology. It's already over between you and me, so there's no debt between us." But even so, Bella was unwilling to accept his apology without any intention. The person who did the wrong thing was Vanessa. What did he mean by his apology? Could it be that he wanted to let her forgive Vanessa?

"Bella, Vanessa can't come over." When Tony said about Vanessa, Tony's eyes were filled with complicated emotions. "Can't come over?" Bella was confused about this. Tony said sternly, "Vanessa spirit was initially problematic. Now that because of Matthew's death, she had been greatly stimulated. She has gone mad. I will send her abroad to recuperate, and I will also go with her." 

Previously, Vanessa had always threatened him and said that she would take Matthew to die, but she did not expect Matthew to die like that. Bella did not except that Vanessa would actually go crazy, but the child meant everything to a mother. This time, she personally killed her son. It must be a big blow. 

However, all of this was Vanessa's fault. If it wasn't for her to do evil, how could the child have an accident? "Bella, I'm really sorry. I'll accompany Vanessa abroad this time. I won't come back often, so I want to apologize to you at this time. I'm afraid that I won't have a chance in the future. Tony said painfully.

Up to now, he couldn't let go of Bella in his heart, but he had to let go. This time, he really let go. Bella looked at him coldly. If the apology was to be useful, what else did the police need? 'Tony, how are you suffering is your problem. If my child isn't found one day, I won't forgive you." She turned around and never looked at Tony's loneliness anymore. 

"Bella, I'm leaving." Tony's voice trembled. he knew that he had really cut off the connection with Bella after this leaving. His eyes revealed extreme disappointment. But even a glance at him seemed superfluous to her. He could only press the sadness in his heart and left helplessly. 

William looked at Tony's departure, a gloom flashed in his eyes. "Bella?" William asked. Ton is sure, Bella was really cold with Tony. If it wasn't for the child, she would even be too lazy to hate. But when it came to children, William's eyesight fell on Bella. 

"What's wrong?" Bella asked, turning around. After Tony left, she placed some of the apples on the table beside her and stopped to eat. "It's okay. I'll give you a surprise after you're discharged from the hospital, okay?" William said to Bella with a smile.

He decided to tell Bella about the child's life, hoping that she would not blame him for hiding it for so long. Bella raised her head and saw the solemnness in his eyes. Was he sure that he would give her a surprise, not a fright? However, she did not care. She thought that William's surprise was like a romantic date. 

"Okay..." She promised casually, but she didn't really expect anything. Now, apart from the news of the child, she was not concerned about anything. The wound healed pretty quickly. After two consecutive of her was more intimate, almost to the point of inseparable. he even waited outside even when she went to the toilet. 

This personal service made Bella helpless and at the same time added some happiness. After all, as a woman, she still wanted to be well cared for. Finally, the wound almost healed. Bella could finally be free. When she thought that she could breathe free air soon, she was very happy.