Chapter 27 😺

~Y/N POV~

"So Y/n, we're into the new week. How have you been since I saw you last?" Dr Lim

My therapist opens her notepad, flicking a few pages, and readied her pen, to scribble away and what ever I chose to tell her.

I fixed myself seated on the sofa, laying down comfortably staring up at the ceiling. I don't have to lay down this way, I could sit but this way is more comfortable in my opinion.

"It's been good. Nothing much has changed."

"Are you sure about that Y/n. You were still a little upset about your hybrid kissing another. Are you telling me you're past that now?" Dr Lim

I thought for a moment. To be honest I forgot about al that. Jungkook has been almost glued to by side every since if not more in the past few days since our pillow fight, they all have. Maybe that pillow fight brought us a little more closer?

"Actually, I am. I forgot about that since Jungkook has been trying to make it up to me and he's been doing a great job."

She hummed and I could hear her scribbling away.

"That's very good Y/n. You've chosen to let go of something that did affect you in a negative way. What has he done exactly to make you forget about this mistake he made?" Dr Lim

Again staring up at the while ceiling I've thought about how he's been with me since we decided to put all that kiss mess behind us. It clearly meant nothing to him, otherwise I don't think he would still be at home with me.

My therapist already knows about my relationship with my hybrids and surprisingly she was okay with it, when I didn't think she would be. She was surprised for sure but didn't judge like most people there would.

"He has told me how he feels about me, he has made me things like a bath or even so much as food. Repeats telling me how beautiful he thinks I am and just how much he loves me. He's stayed by my side, like literally all the time, they all have. In fact they're outside waiting in the car for me."

I giggled. I insisted that they stay at home like always but this time they wanted to come with me and wait in the car. I put a bet at least two of them will be fighting by the time I get back to the car. For them to be in a small space like that for an hour, it's guaranteed.

"I would like to speak with them, in our next session if you don't mind. I would like to get to know them. It would be good for you evaluation." Dr Lim

That's a great idea!

"Of course."

It would be good for that to happen. My therapist could get to know them and they could get a good idea of who my therapist is since they made excuses today to come with me, like 'are you sure she's safe to be around' or 'how do we know she's not a lesbian and tries to take you away from us' ridiculous stuff like that. Which is all very funny to hear and so very cute too. I just think every since Taehyung asked me to promise him that I wouldn't leave, they must all be feeling that one day I just might when I know I won't. I mean how can I, I love them too much to do anything of the thing. I rely on them so much, probably just as much as they rely on me, they just don't see it that way.

"So Y/n, I noticed you have a little mark on your neck. Who did that if you don't mind me asking?" Dr Lim

I hummed in hesitation to tell her. I mean it's just a bite mark, what else could it be?

"It was Taehyung. It was unexpected."

"Was this during intercourse?" Dr Lim

I hummed a yes and crossed my arms over my chest as I still laid flat in my back on the sofa. I couldn't look at her, I felt embarrassed to say yes, but I might as well be honest. I heard her scribble a few words before she stopped.