twelve

Room of Requirements

Draco paced around a simple interior. There were just two couches and a table between them in the entire room. "What do I say? Thanks for coming here? Thanks for meeting me here?", Draco pondered as the door to the Room of Requirement opened.

Draco stiffened and looked at Harry who had just. "Uhm, thanks for coming me here?", he choked out.

Harry stopped as the door slammed shut behind him, "What?"

"I- Uh-", before Draco could say anything else, Harry was in a laughing fit. And Draco's face became red. Not only because he tripped over his words, but also because he did it in front of his crush. What a great start.

A couple minutes passed of Harry's laughter dying out while Draco awkwardly stood there, not knowing if he should sit or not.

"Uh, Harry, please have a seat.", Draco walked towards one of the couches, and sat down while signalling to the other.

"Did you call me Harry?", Harry asked as he trotted over and took a seat.

"oH, pssh. Of course not.", Draco looked away with a flushed face again. His red face was extremely entertaining to Harry as the colour even spread to Draco's ears.

"You did,", Harry went closer to Draco with a slight smirk. "Didn't you?"

Draco stayed silent for a moment and muttered, "Touche". Harry heard that, but pretended not to.

Harry leaned back into his couch, "So, why did you call me here, Draco?". Harry emphasised on his first name, hinting to Draco that he heard what Draco had said.

"I-uhm..", Draco started. "Wanted to settle the fight between us.", Draco finally met Harry's eyes after wandering around. His green eyes were shining like emeralds, it made Draco go soft in the knees. But luckily he was sitting down. Draco stretched out a hand for Harry to shake, just like in first year. "I'm Draco M-Malfoy."

Harry thought Draco was joking, but he saw the sincerity in Draco's eyes, and it gave Harry a strange feeling in his stomach. He thought about the what happened that morning, would Draco huddle up in the bathroom again if he didn't accept it?

Harry laughed, "Wow, you couldn't even get your last name right!". Harry smiled as he shook his hand, "I'm Harry, Harry Potter. Nice to meet you, Draco."

Draco scrunched his face and grinned widely. He and Harry were finally friends. Draco was finally at step one of a short journey to date Harry Potter.

"Oh, it's almost time for Snape's potion lessons!", Draco pointed out as he looked to the clock hanging on the wall. "Last one there is a flying ferret!", he waved his wand from a distance and started running out of the Room of Requirement the moment the door opened.

"Oh, you're on, Draco!", Harry laughed as he chased after Draco.

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎

Harryharryharryharryharry

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

Im finally friends with my crush 🥰

Wowww!

Great job!

Wait, why weren't you friends with him before?

Well, lets just say we didnt get along

Ooo okayy

Anyway, I'll tell you first since you're here.

Draco and I are friends now!

Woo that's nice~

Yup! I used to think that he was an asshole and all, but when he asked me to be his friend, his eyes were glistening and all and it was kinda cute

Oh, was he now?

Anyway, Snape's lesson is starting soon! Where are you?

Draco raced me to the potions classroom 😒

Well, hes here already

Yeahh im arriving in like 10 seconds.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

Oh youre here