twenty three

Room of Requirements

A small smile appeared on Pansy's face. Harry had finally acknowledged his feelings for the dumb, blonde Slytherin. Although it wasn't directly to Draco, it was a good start.

"Good thing that you took it before Harry messaged Draco's phone! He would have found us out and it will probably fall through.", Pansy complimented as she exited the message application on Draco's phone.

Hermione nodded, "Good thinking, Blaise!"

"Now, the question is what should we do for the rest of the time that Draco is... asleep?", Pansy asked.

Blaise shrugged his shoulders, "We can always just leave him on gray tick."

Pansy scanned the other three Hogwarts students in Room of Requirements. "Uhh, you know what? I think I'll take it, don't want Harry to be suspicious, you know.", Pansy reasoned it out. But the other three knew that she just wanted to see the love between the mismatched couple bloom.

"Hey, it's almost time for our next lesson.", Hermione pointed out. "Ron and I have Transfiguration. What about you, Blaise?", she asked.

Before Blaise could say anything, Ron spoke up for him. "He's having Transfiguration with us too, Hermione. Do you never notice him over Pansy?", Ron joked.

However, Pansy's lips curved upwards into a smug smile. "Does Ronald Weasley notice Blaise Zabini, then?", she nudged Blaise who had a flushed face.

Realising what he said, Ron sarcastically rolled his eyes but he whispered a "maybe" under his breath.

Everyone heard that mutter except Blaise who looked like he was about to explode from the embarrassment.

"Alright, let's just go already!", Ron grabbed Hermione's arm who snatched Pansy's and quickly walked out. At this point, Blaise was still blushing.

Draco's Dreamland

.

..

...

.....

"Draco."

The blonde slowly looked up to Lucius who hesitantly stretched his hand out.

"Draco.", his father spoke urgently.

Draco eyed the group of Deatheaters standing before him and the students of Hogwarts. His eyes then went back to his parents, Lucius now had his hand stretched out wide.

"Come.", Narcissa commanded calmly.

Draco's eyes fell. He had to make a choice, Hogwarts or his family. It actually wasn't much of a choice. His family was much more important to him, but he knew that what the Deatheaters did was wrong.

Despite that, he slowly made his way to the Deatheaters and Voldemort, with his head held down because he could feel the stares of the students and professors from behind him.

"Ah, well done, Draco.", Voldemort complimented. Not that Draco wanted anything to do with him, but his family was part of the Deatheaters. "Well done.", Voldemort praised as he flatly placed his arms around Draco as a 'hug'.

Draco didn't return it, neither did he reject it. He didn't know what to do. If he returned it, it would mean that he was indeed a Deatheater. But if he rejected it, Voldemort would have potentially killed him there and then.

Without daring to look back, Draco walked to his parents with a heartache. He stood with them.

Upon reaching his family, Draco looked around blankly. He didn't know what to feel. At that moment, Neville came forward.

As Neville continued to speak, a hundred thoughts crossed Draco's mind as he wondered if he really made the right choice. Can he really stand with the person that killed innocents ruthlessly?

Did he really made the right choice? By abandoning the place where he could be himself with friends who know his true nature instead of wearing a mask with his parents?

By the time Draco had focused back on the situation at hand, Neville took out the Sword of Gryffindor. The moment he did that, Harry slid out of Hagrid's arms.

Draco felt his heart skip a beat, Harry Potter is alive and he was about to kick Voldemort's bald ass.

.
.
.
.
.
A/N: ILYALLS 🥺 TY FOR 2K READS 🥰 Also, I'll start to update everyday bc I've finished writing the story quite awhile ago and I'm currently working on a new one :)