17- Art Gallery

PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @bezerksaint I POST SNEAK PEEKS OF UP COMING CHAPTERS AND MY PERSONAL LIFE!

DM me on Insta and let me know your from Wattpad!!! I would love to chat with y'all!!!!

   "Wooo touch down!" Fans jump up and cheer around me. I was watching one of Daniel's football games. It is very cold and windy out. My tits are going to freeze off.

And I wanted to go home.

Our team was losing badly, 2-15. Rena was beside me, playing Minecraft on her phone. Kaia was on the other side of me snuggling with Brody. And I was shivering like a cold wet dog.

"Thirty seconds left!" The announcer screams. People stand, cussing, yelling, crying....I sit there knowing we got our asses Jackie Chan kicked!

"Yo Princess!" Someone screams over the noises. I turn to see Ace waving his hand towards me.

'What?' I mouth back. It was useless for me to try to scream over the crowd.

He waves his hand in the air for me to come over. I sigh getting up.

I weave through the crowds on the bleachers. "What is so important that you made me miss the end of the game?" I ask, gesturing to the football players leaving the field.

"Like you were entertained by that boring ass game." Ace rolls his eyes. "I wanted to apologize for the way I've been acting lately. I've been distant and-!"

"It's fine Ace. Stop acting like your off of a girlie LifeTime movie." I wink when he gives me a annoyed face.

Before Ace can think of a comeback, I'm enveloped from behind. I turn around in their arm to see Daniel.

"Hey babe. Did you see me score? Twice!?" The boyish smile on Danny's face makes me giggle.

"Of course I did! You were so good." I peck him on the lips. He deepens are kiss, but I pull away. "Not in public." I whisper as he sighs.

"So what if everyone sees. Then people will know your mine." Daniel pulls me close to him. I turn around to continue my discussion with Ace only to find him gone.

I wiggle out Daniel's grip. I do a full turn trying to find out where Ace went. Danny pulls me back to him and starts kissing me.

"Da-!"

"S-Sto-!"

"Daniel!" I finally manage to pull out his grip. "I said not in public. I'm not comfortable with-!"  He cuts me off with a huff. He mumbles something under his breath that makes me see red.

"Speak up, Daniel Kane." I spit out.

"I just feel like you always pull away. Your obviously not as into me as I am to you."

I stare blankly at him.

Did he hit his head during the game?

"Danny I am into you. I like you so much and I just ask that you don't full on tongue-fuck me in public." I plead reaching out to hold his hand.

He sighs and goes quiet for a few seconds. "Besides......Your all sweaty." I add jokingly.

He cracks a itty bitty smile that makes me melt. "Fine. Let's go out to eat." I walk with his hand and mine, with a smile on my face.

>>>>>>

It's been three days since Daniel and I had our petty mini fight. So far the rest my week has be alright.

Im sitting on the couch with my Mom, Dad, Asher, Aunt Betty and my Uncle Charlie.

"So how old is she?" My mom grins ear to ear holding Auntie and Uncle's newborn.