twenty nine

Hospital Wing

Harry had seven days to confess to Draco. If not he might potentially be stolen away by Prince, but maybe Harry will finally learn who exactly was Prince.

Just when Harry thought he found Prince enticing, of all people that Prince could have a crush on, it's Draco.

Putting on a smile, Harry approached Draco. "Hey, Draco. How are you feeling? Hope you're feeling better.", Harry asked Draco who in turn returned his smile with a grin and flushed face.

"Yeah, I'm doing great!", Draco had a dumb grin plastered on his reddened face from his supposed 'confusion' from just waking up.

Pansy leaned into Draco and whispered into his ear, "Your gay is showing, Dray.", she teased.

As much as Draco was touched and ecstatic that Harry came to check up on him, Draco was also worried if Harry saw any... Draco refused to call them cuts, he insisted he wasn't suicidal.

Draco just wanted to be rid of that Dark Mark, even if it meant ripping his skin away. He didn't want to be associated with the Deatheaters anymore.

"Hey, could you all leave Draco and I for a moment? We need to talk for a while, I think it'll take a while.", Pansy smiled, looking at her girlfriend and the three guys.

"I'll stay.", Blaise immediately interrupted, "Ron, Hermione, Harry, is it alright if three of you go back to your common room?"

Harry wanted to speak, but Pansy saw him opening his mouth and spoke up again. "Yeah, just me and Blaise. Harry, especially you, shoo.", Pansy waved her hand lightly.

Harry sighed and turned to walk away, Ron and Hermione following closely behind.

After confirming that the Golden trio were indeed gone, Pansy cast a charm so that no one could overhear their conversation. She looked at Draco for awhile.

"Pansy...", Draco smiled, but it soon faded away. He knew the reason as to why Pansy and Blaise were there.

"Draco, why?", was the only words Pansy could muttered out.

The feelings that were inside Pansy overflowed, but she couldn't put them to words. It was like trying to speak with a lemon down her throat, it was frustrating.

Blaise was holding his tongue. If he spoke now, he would go off and lash out.

"I thought you promised me... You promised us that you'll never do it again?", Pansy softly spoke, choosing her words carefully and controlling herself so that she wouldn't become a crying mess. "Did that promise mean nothing to you? Do we mean nothing to you?"

"I'm sorry.", Draco managed to mutter quietly.

"Don't be sorry for being caught!", Pansy shouted. "Be sorry for trying to kill yourself! You're really selfish, you know that? Do you think we'll be happy with you killing yourself?"

"But I wasn't-", Draco tried to protest.

"Then why do you cut yourself again? It's not the first time. It's like you don't even care about our views and opinions anymore!"

"I-"

"I know you're probably going to give more excuses, but please, just stop it! We don't want you leaving anytime soon."

"Stop it!", Draco shouted, obviously very irritated. "Get out!"

Pansy furrowed her eyebrows, "But Draco.."

"No. I had enough, leave me alone.", he commanded as he laid back down in his bed.

"Draco, why-"

"This conversation is over."