26

"Elora? May I come in?"

"sure, mom" I brushed my long white blonde hair in front of the mirror and watch my mom come in from behind me.

"Elora... I want to tell you something"

"what is it?" mom sit on the couch behind me.

"you're not a... Hogwarts student anymore" I frowned and put my hair brush on the table and turn to her.

"what do you mean?"

"your dad... He.. Want you to study at Beauxbatons" I gasped and widen my eyes looking at my mom.

"but why?!"

"Elora... Calm down.. It's just your dad think that this is the best for you"

"no! I'll be away from here! What am I supposed to tell Harry, Hermione and Ron?"

"I personally think this is the best decision for you. You need to learn how to control your... Charms"

"my charms?"

"yes.. Your Veela charms"

"ohh... But I can learn it myself! I don't have to go there!"

"look.. Elora... Your dad only want the best for you.." I groan softly and sigh before nodding my head.

"fine... So... What am I supposed to do now?"

"you will come with me to Diagon Alley and measure your size for your new uniform at the Madam Malkin's" I nodded my head as I watch mom walked out of my chamber. I lay down on the bed as I close my eyes with my both hands. Merlin, help me.

I wear a white sweater which I pair with a dark purple skater skirt and a knee high black stocking. I slipped on a black flats and I put my hair in a tidy ponytail.

I walked out of my chamber to see mom already waiting for me. We walked out of the ground of Hogwarts before apparating to the Diagon Alley.
The first thing we do when we get there was going to the Madam Malkin's store.

"Minerva... Elora... How can I help?"

"Madam Malkin, I need you to measure her size for her Beauxbatons uniform"

"my, my you're going to Beauxbatons, dear?"

"yes" I replied without any emotion.

"ohh.. Look at your hair! You look exactly like a Veela! Like your mother!" she beamed and I forced a small smile on my face.

"come dear, I will measure your size" I came closer to her and she immediately measured my body size and height.

"alright, we're done. I'll send it to Hogwarts this evening"

"thank you Madam Malkin" we paid fkr the uniform and we exit the shop. We went to the Flourish and Blotts to get the books for my third year.

"so... Elora... We're only getting the books for your core subjects as I was informed that you will learn other type of concentration core in Beauxbatons.." I groaned and yet, I nodded my head. Now, I can't learn about Ancient Runes with Hermione.

"so we will need The Standard Book of Spells Grade 3, Intermediate Transfiguration and The Essential Defence Against the Dark Arts" mom paid for the books and we apparate back to Hogwarts.

~

I lay down on the bed while reading my D. A. D. A book. My new uniform should arrive anytime soon and I'm scared. How I should tell the trio? Ughhh

"Elora! Your uniform is here!"

"yes mom!" I run down to see my mom with a package in her hands. I sighed and take the package out of her hands.

"go on! Put it on!" I take the uniform into my room and changed into it. A while after that, I get out to show it to mom. She beamed and clapped her hands happily.

I look at the uniform, it's so fit and hugged my curves perfectly. Since I'm thirteen years old, my body changed a lot and form into a shape. Mom helped me a lot with the period things and picked my undergarments. At least, I have a mom to guide me with those kind of things.

I also tried to put on the hat, I burst into laughter when I look at myself in the mirror.

"Elora... I think the Beauxbatons students tied their hair in a low ponytail" I tried to tie my hair and it's not that bad.

I twirl around as the skirt flows. I grinned and twirl again and again. It's kind of fun.

I read the book in library about Beauxbatons and found out that their core concentration is all about the women things but I'm not complaining, I pretty enjoy the cooking, patisseries, singing and dancing.

Can I choose the four of them? I hope they let me in those four. And the way they sort into houses also pretty unique. I have to shoot a silver arrow across the room and the arrow will burst into sparks of my house color, Purple for Papillionlisse, Blue for OmbreLune and green for Bellefeuille.

After a while, I decided to write to Hermione, Ron and Harry about me going to Beauxbatons. I found out from Hermione that they're at the Leaky Cauldron so I should just send a letter to Hermione.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆,

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒙𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑫𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔. 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐.

𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔,

𝑬𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆

I give the letter to my owl and watch it fly to the Leaky Cauldron. I breath in relief as I watch the calming scenery in front of me. At least, I'll be away from Malfoy and get some rest from these drama.

~ Beauxbatons ~

On my first day at Beauxbatons wasn't that bad. I made friends pretty easily and quick. It's because of ny mother. She has some influence on this school since she was a full Veela herself. My mother's family also has a quite influence on this school.

I got sorted into Rourie which represents kindness, cleverness and shyness. My mom was sorted in this house too. Well, I guess the sorting hat must've seen my father in me when it sorted me into Slytherin.

I befriend with everyone in Beauxbatons including my seniors. I got quite a lot of comments that I look exactly like my mother and I represent her personality well. Graceful, kind, clever, beauty and bravery.

About the concentration core, the headmistress let me choose any subjects I want. I chose patisseries, music and dance. Well, I got famous at Beauxbatons pretty quickly. I also have some close friends in my house and their names are Stella, Anne and Charlotte. It wasn't that bad in Beauxbatons after all.