29

I dragged the suitcase across the shiny, clean floor as I looked around

I dragged the suitcase across the shiny, clean floor as I looked around. The Seoul airport was as pretty as ever, the yellow rays of sun pouring through the massive windows.

Ahead of me were my 2 siblings. Taeyong was scanning through his bag while Naeun was scrolling on her phone, bored.

Ahead of us was the place where we would have to drop off our baggage. I still had a heavy heart as I thought back to all the great memories I made within the last half a year. Somehow, they still overshadowed all of the shit situations that happened.

"I can't believe you're actually coming back." Taeyong smiled, still dismayed at my sudden decision. I sent him a grin.

"You thought you could remain in power for longer, didn't you?" I teased and he rolled his eyes although the smile never left his lips.

As we were getting closer, I suddenly heard a familiar voice yelling.

"Lee Haeun!"

I halted in my steps and so did my siblings. It didn't take me long to turn around and find Jisung standing there, panting. He wasn't too far away, and we made eye contact.

I bit my lip and turned around to face my confused brother and sister again.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be right back." I mumbled before walking back towards Jisung. The boy grabbed my wrist and began leading me somewhere, myself not resisting.

We finally got to a less crowded area behind a wall and he let me go.

"Haeun.." he began and I gave him a long, expecting look. For some reason he avoided eye contact.

"What is it?" My voice was softer than before, feeling quite guilty.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I was too harsh." The boy mumbled out the apology while staring at the tips of his shoes.

A silence arose and due to my lack of response, he looked up. His eyes... they had genuine tears and regret in them.

"I know I'm an asshole. I know that I caused you a lot of problems over the entire time we've been friends. And I always regretted it. I never helped you in any way, shape or form. But you were always there for me at any time." The words began slipping out of his mouth and I didn't even know if it was intentional or not. He just poured out his heart to me.

"I really wish I thought about it sooner. How much it actually meant. Because the realization only came when you left. And it made me feel even worse about myself. Because you were the person that made me change. That made me feel like I had been living my life wrong. You generally made me want to be a better person. And I really thank you for that."

I was so extremely touched and speechless, that I couldn't even get myself to utter a word as I watched the boy take a deep breath.

"Haeun... please don't go. I need you." His voice turned into a whisper, filled with sorrow as he pleaded.

I could only bite my tongue as I tried not to burst out into tears. It made me feel so disoriented that I began acting irrational. I just couldn't stand the weird, burning sensation I felt in my heart anymore.

"I'm also sorry." I said without thinking and the boy looked up at me with slight surprise.

"For what? You did nothing wrong." He seemed confused as he seemed to have slightly collected himself.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish." My voice deteriorated as I was already aware of what I was about to do, but couldn't prevent it.

As Jisung took a breath to continue the conversation, I interrupted him by grabbing the flannel of his shirt and pulling it down. That sudden action made his entire body jerk to the front and it made our lips collide.

My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the moment, but Jisung did not reciprocate it. I quickly let go of him and pushed him away lightly in realization of what I had just done.

For a few seconds we just stared at each other, his eyes wide. I was flustered and shocked, so there was nothing for me to do except quickly run off in the direction of my siblings.

 I was flustered and shocked, so there was nothing for me to do except quickly run off in the direction of my siblings

Short chapter ik, but this ain't the end yet children :)))

And I suddenly feel a writer's boost holy crap I might finish this today.