xᴠɪɪ

PLEASE READ REAL QUICK!!!!

i'm sick to say that i have no platforms large enough that will reach people but every voice matters and i'm sick of the inequality in america and the rest of the world. i'm hispanic  and white and i'm standing right by the blacks and everyone who supports them. i'm not proud to say i'm an american but i am proud to say i support the black community. please let everyone you know about the unfairness that's taking place all throughout the world.

✊✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 (ofc the og emoji)

"l/n," the teacher said over the zoom call. "do you have anything to add to the conversation?"

oikawa, who had been staring at your small box on the screen, looked away immediately after you looked into the camera of your computer.

for some stupid reason he had thought you were looking at him. oh, what a fool?

"no." you said before your screen was black and only the words, "l/n y/n" were left in a bold font.

"turn your camera back on, please." the teacher said.

you did as she said but it looked like you tilted the camera on your laptop up a bit. why oikawa noticed, he had no idea.

there was yelling in the background of someone and they muted themselves. the teacher in the zoom call kept asking if anyone had questions because this teacher obviously didn't know what they were doing.

oikawa was just staring at you as you picked at your finger nails. you looked so uninterested and oikawa wanted to be every single part of it.

as the teacher's pet was talking about their week, oikawa just watched you scribble on your arm with a pen.

when you left the zoom call, oikawa felt no need to be there anymore, so he made the excuse of chores and left, too.

he dialed up iwaizumi and talked to him on the phone as they both watched a silent voice together. when the movie was over oikawa and iwaizumi were crying and comforting each other with muffled sobs from the opposite ends of the phone.

"that movie hurts every time i watch it." iwaizumi said bravely.

"we should watch your name next :( "

iwaizumi scoffed, "i've had too much of you today." and he hung up the phone.

oikawa stared at the credits that were rolling on his laptop's screen. what a wonderful movie.

he wiped his tears and pulled out his phone to update you, not like he needed to, he just wanted to.

13:19 | wRong!!:
i just watched a silent voice

13:19 | y/n💌🌦:
... okay