Part 2: Math (Chris;Trey;August)

Y/N

"You guys are late." Ms.Barcley said, tapping her pen against the hard wood surface. "Why hello to you too...." Trey mumbled, carelessly tossing the pass onto her desk.

We were still holding hands, and I smiled at the thought of girls mugging the shit out out of me. We sat in the back and I sighed.

I hated sitting in the back with a fucking passion...

"Y/N/N..." Trey whispered, flicking a paper ball at me. I rolled my eyes, smirking. I continued to do these impossible ass variable questions, while Trey's paper was blank.

This shit due at the end of class though.

"I know you head me calling you..." He mumbled, snatching the pencil out of my hand and writing his name neatly at the top right hand corner.

"Bruh...if you needed a damn pencil you could a just asked me. Ole' girl tryna concentrate." Mila, a girl I just met said, handing me another mechanical pencil. "And this paper due at the end of class. Watch yo ass get detention." I said, thanking Mila and continuing to do my work along with her.

Trey copied off of us while we continuously tried to avoid his snake ass from doing so.

He even pecked my lips a couple times, and then said the price was the answer to the next question.

"TREY GIVE ME MY PAPER!" I yelled, chasing him around the classroom. Ms.Barcley had to step out for a couple minutes, and the entire class was cutting the hell up.

"NO. Lemme see question 4..." He said, running around the desk. The door knob started to move and the class cleaned up and sat down so quick, you would a thought it was they momma at the door.

Ms.Barcley's eyes darted around the room as everyone seemed to break into a cold sweat. I giggled. Her eyes shot towards me and I immediately stopped, staring just as hard back.

"Class is dismissed."

Everyone ran out. Some even left they backpack trying to get out of this hellhole.

"Ms. Y/L/N, Mr.Neverson, stay."

"Damn it." We both  mumbled.

"You both have dentition. Here are your--"

"What'd we do though?" Trey interrupted. "Running around my room like ya dun lost your mind, that's what. Dentition, both of you, this afternoon." She said, handing us a pass.

"Bitch." I mumbled. "What was that Ms.Y/L/N?" (Your/Last/Name)

"Nothing, damn." I said walking out behind Trey and slamming the door. "Is she always up y'all ass?"

A/N

Haven't updated In a while.... I got some request so Ima get to that lol. Remember to comment and VOTEEE!! my votes are low lol

xJussFangirlin