Chapter 11: Payback

I would like to give a thanks to the following for helping me come up with these pranks but I also altered them some:
Marvel4ever101
Catacone
BayWolfBakugotiktok

It was 1 in the morning as I snuck around the tower.

The hallways were dark but I could still see as if it were daytime. Soon I made it to Tony's lab. I smirked so wickedly it'd make satan himself shiver. While I am in his lab I start to look for his music that he plays while working and I change his playlist.

Hehe I'm not done yet.......

~Time Skip~

It was at 5 in the morning that I finished but I wasn't tired. I was too filled up on adrenaline that I couldn't possibly go to sleep now. All i had to do was wait for the chain of humiliation to come across their faces. I've already told JARVIS to record immediately when then wake up and to also inform me when they do.

I couldn't contain my excitement. I couldn't care less about the infamous black widow getting angry. I've seen far scarier things......scratch that.....deadlier things. No one in this building scares me. None of their actions will affect me.

"Miss Y/N they are starting to wake for the day," JARVIS says taking you out your mind."I will start recording the events." I grin like Cheshire the cat. I then go into the kitchen waiting for them to arrive.

Tony was first to arrive. "Hey kid why you up so early," he says grabbing some pancakes that I cooked. I grin to myself. "I always wake up early," I say stopping myself from giving out a maniacal laugh right then and there. He just shrugs as the rest of the team starts to  in.

As everyone ate I made my way to my room.

I transformed into a spider and hid from Natasha and Clint. I then made my way to the vents to watch my victims reactions.

~Time Skip~

After the team had finally given up searching for me I transformed back into a human and went to the living room to watch TV and wait for them to come at me.

Once they all gathered back in the living room I pressed pause on the TV, and they started to discuss how to make me come out not noticing I'm a few feet away from them. I press play and hear chaos on the TV. The reason? Because I'm rewatching my pranks on them. This one contains Loki and Clint for which I gave Loki's precious helmet a makeover and watched Clint search frantically for his bow and arrows. He glared,"WHERE ARE MY BABY'S YOU EVIL FELINE,"he screamed.I shrugged and said,"You're not gonna find them here." I smirk,"They're not even in the country because they went on a vacation to a secluded place where they can have peace and soak and have fun." He looks truely petrified. "No that can't be you can't leave the tower or we'd be informed," he screams. I smirk and continue to watch their reactions.

Tony's hand was sticking to the counter of his bar while his other hand was on a bottle of whiskey but the whiskey was also stuck making him let out a series of curse words. He sat there for 5 hours till someone finally found and and boy was he angry. Next was Thor. I had painted his hammer of justice a nice shade of that delightful Barbie pink. I mean c'mon he's perfect for it. Once he found I wouldn't have thought a fully grown god could cry so hard. Then he vowed to avenge his hammer blah blah blah whatever you know how it goes. I mentally roll my eyes at his reaction. Anyway my favorite was Steve's. Oh how I loved to make his righteous ass angry. You know him being all serious sometimes and saying how to do things right.....wellllll.......I did something very right. This prank consisted of me having to get A LOT of paint. In doing so thanks to my glorious art skills the last prank was not only meant for him but for them all. They still hadn't seen it and I'm just waiting for the moment they do so I can be live to see their reactions. I grin wickedly to myself. They're screaming and yelling at me I tune them out and just say, "Have you guys checked out why all the civilians keep looking at the tower," I question smirking. Tony scoffs and says," They're always looking I mean do you know who we are," he says crossing his arms. I was tempted to lead the way but I thought it'd be better to just roll with it.

~Time Skip~

Every one basically stayed in all day and was still kinda of fuming about my pranks while others laughed. Boy were they in for it cause their rage is gonna skyrocket when they find out. Finally someone seemed to report something.

"Sir a civilian wishes to ask if you know whats outside the tower and wants you to come outside," JARVIS says. All of them are really confused and are debating whether or not to outside and they come to a conclusion finally.

Of course I come with them and on the way I tell JARVIS to start recording. He does and everyone is just more confused. We make it to the front of the building and there's a woman standing there. "Um yea so I was just wondering if you knew 'that' has been up there all day," the woman says pointing behind us and leaves. I grin as they all begin to turn around with confusion written all over. First it turns to shock then angry and some acknowledgement others impressed but majority angry.

Of course I had to take my praise so I stepped in front of all them and took a bow and saying ,"thank you I will see you all inside," I smirk and dash inside while they're all still bewildered.

I had painted most of the avengers on the tower but it wasn't quite normal. I drew Steve sticking his ass out and looking proudly behind him,Sam and Bucky kissing Steve's ass, Tony taking a shit with his hand out while bruce was recording him, Nat and Clint making out, Thor flipping his hair as the wind blew through it looking absolutely fabulous, Pietro and Wanda were in diapers while Vision tried to take care of them, Loki trying to figure out what tampons are by sticking them in his nose, Scott was just admiring Steve's ass from a distance, and Strange was doing that yellow swirly thing that he always does trying to look mysterious....like dracula. I was snickering all the way to my room. I locked it and made sure to download their reactions.

~Avengers POV~

'H-How in the hell did she even finish this in one night?!?!?!'

~Y/N POV~

I started to get ready for the war that was coming. I needed to prepare myself for when they came looking for revenge. So I did what any person would do I sat in the open waiting for them so we can hash out and see who comes out on top. Like I'm a pussy. I also made sure to send Nicholas his own little present. I couldn't leave him out he's the main reason I'm here in the first place.

~Nick's POV~

Knock knock

"Come in," I say without looking up and continue writing. "Sir there's a package for you sent from on of the avengers," an agents says. "Sit it on my desk," he does so and then leaves. I stop writing and start of open the box.

Once I get it open there's a note inside:

Dear Nicholas,

This is not one of your little soldiers its the person of whom you assigned them to kidnap to make your soldier. Hopefully you're smart enough to know who it is by now if not all my thoughts of you are correct. Now to the business, I have come across some excellent footage that is very powerful. You shall see the tape in the box that this note came in. I would like you to know I will be posting this and shall not delete it as no can without my password. This is just a little payback for the enslavement.

Sincerely,

     A person that hates you.

I grab the tape and put it in them press play. As it plays the only thing going through my mind is.....'Oh shit'