Sad little cuddle time

⚠️⚠️PLEASE READ:
A/N ... I AM SO SOORY 4 NOT UPDATING! But lately I haven't felt so well... not cause of quarentine.. well maybe that to but mostly cause it's the time of the year were I feel really lonely and that +quarentine was/is a really hard time 4 me... u know depression and stuff.. that's prop why this chapter is kinda sad.. sorry you guyes but I needed to let some sadness out.

AND.. I'm sorry that I made korekyo look so bad ... but not I found out that his OLDER sister kinda manipulated him in doing this ....     (btw I'm thinking bout shipping him w rantaro in this ff/cf?)

Ok its starting now ...
---
P

oV Saihara

After the 'party' or whatever was over I went back to kokichis room,yes not mine..I really need 2 talk 2 him. I think it's kinda sad that he left this early .. right now it's 8.40pm and he left at 7.10pm and that just to avoid my question (for those who don't remember he asked kokichi what he had talked about with Himiko and tenko cause they normally don't talk 2 each other)

I entered the room and saw him laying on the bed,his head buried in his pillow. It looked kinda sad tho.

I walked next to his bed and crouched down and looked at him... his hair was in the way so I couldn't see his face.. I gently brushed it behind his ear, so I could see half of his face...

He was sleeping, just how I expected. He looked so cute and picefull like this, not being all energetic and joking all the time.. I mean i love this side of him! But right now he looks soo... innocent.. so clam.. so gorgeous.. just perfect.. perfect for me.

I really don't wanna wake him.. but I also wanna know what they talked about... so o started shaking him gently.. "no please..not" he wisperd "kokichi?" I asked quietly, a single tear rolled down his cheek and his facial expression changed from clam to ..afraid

"K-Kokichi?" I asked a little louder, his eyelids slowly opened and he looked at me with a confused and scarred look.. "s-shuichi? I-i this r-really you...? Or-or are u f-f-f-" (He wanted 2 say 'fake' btw) he couldn't finish his sentence because more and more tears started running down his face

I sat down next to him on the bed and hugged him and he hugged back, while he cried in my shoulder. I started drawing circles on his back and whispered comforting words like "shhh everything is fine, im here love" or "i love you, I promise u can trust me.. let it all out"

After his crying stopped we just looked in each others eyes for about 30 seconds til I got up and went in the bathroom, when I came back kokichi still sat there softly smiling at me, when he noticed I changed in my sleeping clothes. While he was wearing my hoodie which was way to big.. but he looked adorable like this.

I went next to him again and we coverd us with the blanket. So we layed there cuddling, looking in each others eyes.

And even tho I wanted to ask him about this thing I didn't want to break this comfortable silence, I just kissed him on the ckeek gently and he cuddled closer to me. We just enjoyed each other's company till me slowly drifted to sleep.

I know this was a shitty chapter but idk
I tried a new writing style btw how do U like it?
Please y'all stay safe and hydrated!
Bye♡