Chapter 6: Monsters

"It takes a monster to destroy a monster"

"There is a ruined building we can sneak into

"There is a ruined building we can sneak into. We can do whatever we want there, we just have to be careful that it doesn't fall apart on our heads" Namjoon laughed while placing his tea on the dinning table.

"I'm in" Yoongi replied while readjusting his beanie before crossing his arm in front of his chest and calmly closing his eyes again.

"We definitely need to give this ruined building a little visit" Jimin said while stepping into the room, we nodded in approval as he sat next to Hoseok who looked uneasy at Namjoon.

"Come on Y/n let's make some snacks for these hungry beasts" Jisoo whispered to me but loud enough so that the others turned their gazes towards us and watched us amusedly as we stood up and walked into the kitchen.

After Jisoo and I packed everything I glanced over at the doorway. "We are ready" I screamed loudly while pushing my hair out of my face.

"Does my wild kitten need some help?" Jimin appeared on the doorway while his eyes widened at the things we had prepared. The others joined him and together we placed everything inside Jin's car.

We all sat at the back of the car while Namjoon and Jin were in the front driving us to the ruined building, 10 pm was definitely way too early for us. Hoseok put on some calm music while Jimin and Jungkook were screaming at other cars behind us and dragging Yoongi along them.

Jisoo just shook her head while bursting into laughter and turning her head towards the road in front of us. Jimin looked over his shoulders and flicked with his tongue when he saw my expressionless face.

"Come on smile for me" He sat next to me while pulling the corners of my lips upwards with his index fingers. My lips escaped a chuckle at his weird expression before pushing his hands away.

"That's it baby, I could cum by just looking at your smile" I playfully slapped his biceps while rolling my eyes at him as he faked a loud moan.

"Yah! You pervert" I said while laughing. My eyes met Jisoo's who was watching us with a smile.

"I agree Jimin, she definitely needs to smile more often and if that requires your moan well then there you go" Jisoo chuckled while I disappointedly shook my head at her.

Jimin turned his smirking face towards me and I shook my head warninly at him, trying to stop him from doing whatever he was about to do.

"OH YES BABY HARDER, YES YES YES JUST LIKE THAT SMILE HARDER OH YES" He screamed loudly, my eyes widened before bursting into a laughter.

Jungkook looked disgusted at Jimin while trying to hold his laughter back and Jisoo was covering her ears and cursing under her breath to herself for telling him he should go on.

"YAH! BEHAVE YOURSELF!" We heard Jin screaming out of his window making me laugh even harder while holding my already aching stomach. He stopped his fake moans while laughing his ass off along with Jungkook who gave him a high five.

I sat up before wiping my tears away and catch my breath. Jimin's eyes suddenly met mine and his gaze softened. "We made it Jisoo, look at her happy tears" Jimin smiled softly when his eyes met mine while he carefully wiped the last tear from my cold cheek.

I gulped before resting my head against his strong shoulder while closing my eyes.

Flashback

"Stoppp!!" I screamed while laughing loudly as his fingers were attacking my sides and tickling me without mercy.

"Pleaassee" I begged him while tears were streaming down my cheeks from laughing too much.

"Beg more baby" He smiled at me, making my heart race even faster as I got lost once again in his beautiful smile.

I pouted painfully before he slowly stopped tickling me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me on his lap while I tried to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry my love, but you know I love it when you laugh and you do lots of it when I tickle you so I couldn't help it" He pushed my hair out of my face before cupping my face with his hands.

"As long as you're next to me I won't stop smiling" I said while shyly biting down on my lips and he smiled.

"I love you baby" He said softly before he captured my lips and closed every gap between us.

I loved him with everything I had

End of flashback

______________

And that was the second flashback 🌚

Thoughts ?