cheat

I ended up going home because I remembered there was a tracker on my phone and car. I then put yosohn in his room and i go to the kitchen to make corn,salmon, and green beans.

I then feel a pain in my face. I then look up and key was standing there with a smirk.

Tell somebody else I be beating on you he says leaving me there. I then walk to the kitchen and take a picture and it showed my face swelling.

 I then walk to the kitchen and take a picture and it showed my face swelling

Liked by moneybaggyo and 37,737 others

Therealkylesister  felt cute😚.

Keyglock where your shirt? But my wifey😏

Moneybaggyo one of the baddest 💯

Theestallion ok 😋
*instagram over*

Key then comes down the stairs and pushes me making me cut myself with the knife I had.

Shit! I yell

Why niggas saying "one of the baddest" under your post?

Idk i replied holding my hand.

Lies he says grabbing me by my ankle and pulling me too him.

Key i don't know! I said as he pops me in the mouth.

I'll delete the comment I say trying to stop my cut from bleeding while also trying to cover my face.

Give me your phone! He yells.

Its on the counter i tell him. He then smashes it on the ground then stomps on it.

Wtf is wrong with You? I didn't fucking do anything your tripping over a fucking comment! I yeld beyond mad.

He then pulls me up by hair.

Let me the fuck go! I yell grabbing my hair and pulling it back so it wouldn't hurt. He then slaps me.

Tell that nigga to not comment under your post again! He yelled.

He didn't fucking do anything he can't comment under a post? i ask.

He then looks at me the lifts me in the air and slams me and leaves.

I then get up and check on yosohn.

Mwommy i hungry he tells me with a straight face.

OK what do you want? I ask.

Mc and chweese he tells me reaching for me.

OK lets go make some I tell him grabbing him.

Homemade? I ask stopping and looking at him.

Homewade he tells me smiling.

OK I tell him squeezing his cheeks.

I then put him in his high chair and I start cooking. Once the food is done I sit beside yosohn. The food: