Saboteur

The artillery shell had hit Müller's Tank, delivering a painful shock to that of the PanzerKampfWagen and it's crew. Muller was the only survivor but was badly injured, his leg had a large piece of shrapnel in it, which prevented him from moving quickly. "Dammit, those Anglo bastards did number on me, but I've got a war to win." Muller said as he continued to move forward acting as a lone infantryman armed with an M1a2 Garand and an M1911 across the icy terrain of Canada. The enemy artillery has been holding the US forces back, keeping them form advancing forward, it was Miller's personal mission to take out the batteries

 The enemy artillery has been holding the US forces back, keeping them form advancing forward, it was Miller's personal mission to take out the batteries

(Not what Miller looks like)
After an hour of marching forward, Miller discovered the Anglo artillery batteries holding back the US invasion force. Batteries lobbing dozens of shells every minute, turning the forest into a snowy wasteland.

Miller knew he couldn't just had back to get more men, supplies, or anything   without getting blown apart himself or shot by his own countrymen, he had to deal with the cannons himself

Miller knew he couldn't just had back to get more men, supplies, or anything   without getting blown apart himself or shot by his own countrymen, he had to deal with the cannons himself. Before continuing his objective, he spoke to himself the situation to keep his mind on the mission, "I have spotted at least 5-7 Anglo artillery batteries, each having 4-5 guns a piece with each battery spread out a good mile to a mile and a half. Each battery has a platoon or 2 of soldiers of both British and Canadian allegiance, clearly they've merged their militaries together in order to form a bigger organized force." Afterwards, he thought if a plan; first go in stealthy to take out the first battery and continue from there, and if things get dicy, use the guns on their creators.
....
After checking his kit, Miller was ready, prayed once more before going, and began to sneak up to the enemy battery, the shaking out the ground intensified as he got closer. As he was only yards away, he waited for a patrolling soldier to get close to him. "Come on, you bastard, just a little closer" Miller whispered as he slowly unsheathed his knife. As soon as the soldier was just inches away, Miller came out of the snow like a devil and plunged the blade in the soldier's throat without alerting the others. He continued to move on to soldier after soldier. The cannon crews were too busy bombarding the US forces, they had no idea what was going on around them. Their patriotism for their Empire was strong, constantly shouting things like; "God save the King," "You Americans will serve under our boots," and "Our ancestors will be proud to take back what rightfully belongs to the British Empire!" Their cheers of faith would soon be cut off as Miller stained his blade ever more with British blood. After the crew of the first battery were dead, he began to sabotage the cannons; placing charges in the guns and within the ammo crates, but as soon as he was about to connect it to a wire for a detonator, the second battery noticed his uniform and the lack of other soldiers. Miller was compromised, the British soldiers and their Lee Enfields and experimental FN FAL rifles opened fire on the Marine Sergeant, he was stuck. He didn't know how to get pasted the gunfire without getting hit, but he then noticed something; this first battery had troops equipped with the PIAT anti tank weapon, so Miller quickly grabbed the AT weapon, and aimed it at the second battery. He loaded it and fired the first round, he missed, just in between him and the British. Loading in a second round, he saw that the other batteries noticed the firefight and the patrols tried to rush over to bolsterthe numbers of the soldier's already firing at Miller. Miller fired the second round, hitti b a few soldiers, but not the artillery itself, he had to hurry, or else he will get overwhelmed along with his countrymen. Using the last round avaliable, Miller adjusted the PIAT carefully, "God, let this be the perfect shot" he said just as he was about to pull the trigger, he took bullet to the shoulder, knocking off his aim and firing the round way over the battery, only to land in a major ammo cache, blasting it along with a few of the batteries along with it. "Haha! Take that you imperial dogs!" Miller taunted the brits just as the remaining soldiers realized that what they have left is barely enough to hold back the advancing American armor and infantry, forcing them to retreat.

Weeks later, the British forces were pushed out of Canada and the US military were planning an assault on mainland Britain, but not before a ceremony to celebrate the victory in Canada. Miller was awarded a Medal of honor, a Purple Heart, and his Iron Cross he grabbed from the Great War was made an official awards by Republican President Kermit Roosevelt(son of Theodore Roosevelt).

 Miller was awarded a Medal of honor, a Purple Heart, and his Iron Cross he grabbed from the Great War was made an official awards by Republican President Kermit Roosevelt(son of Theodore Roosevelt)

But while the assault on Britain was being planned, and the victory in Canada was delightful, the British had other plans in mind....