t w e n t y t h r e e

"Please hit me!" I screamed at Megan. "I can't take this anymore! I am too nervous."

"I won't hit you! I love you!" Megan shouted back.

We were outside of school, because we had a free period.

It was friday, the night of the Halloween party and school was dragging by.

The time was on slow motion.

"Can you just shut up, I am trying to sleep here." Anna grunted at us, laying on a bench, curled up while hugging the math book.

Both of them brought their costume and lots of makeup to school, so we can start preparing after school immediately.

I already laid out my costume in my room at home, Anna promised me to curl my hair so I would look like a real princess.

Megan would dress up as a vampire, while Anna is going to be Pikachu.

When school ended, I sent the girls to wait with Caleb, because I needed to help my band carry all of our stuff in the gymnasium.

"I don't know how you guys feel, but I am about to throw up." Samantha sighed, while we lifted up a speaker together.

"You? You seemed so calm the last days." My eyes widened.

"She is always like this. She keeps calm and on the show day, she is so nervous she starts pinching me all the time." Dylan complained, he and Peter carried the other speaker infront of us.

"It's going to be fine, man up a little." Peter laughed at us worrying.

"What the fuck is this?" Xander's voice startled me, he and Elijah stood in the hallway and stared at us.

"Why is Lilith dragging around heavy stuff, you guys are man or what?" He spat at them. "Let's go, Elijah."

They took the speaker away from Samantha and me and started following Peter and Dylan.

"Oh, should we help you carry?" Samantha mimicked Xanders voice.

"I think you need a hand, let us help you!" I tried to mimic Elijah and then spoke normal again. "Well, asking is a difficult thing for them."

Because Xander and Elijah wouldn't let us, Samatha and I were doomed to only carry the light stuff.

Afterwards I really wanted to tell them that a woman can also lift heavy stuff and they should have just asked if they wanted to help us, but I decided to argue with them another time.

Today is supposed to be a good day. No disagreements with my brothers and the day will end good.

We finished a lot faster with their help, so after this I hurried to Caleb.

Anna was sitting in the back, sleeping again.

And Megan was talking without interruption. She seemed to enjoy herself and so did Caleb.

He actually listened to her, he nodded his head and sometimes even said something back to her.

When we arrived at home something was strange. There were man in black suits all over the place.

"What's with the security?" Megan mumbled, looking back to me.

I just frowned. "Caleb?"

But he looked puzzled as well. "This much security only comes when someone improtant will visit." He sounded normal, but his expression was very worried.

"Maybe they are here for us, Anna and I are very important." Megan joked, even though she was a very bubbly person she looked concerned.

Before parking in the garage, I woke Anna up, she noticed the atmosphere in the car right away.