Teaser

"And you promise to yourself
that you will never fall so hard again."

SHE have everything. A great job, bought her own condo unit, a car, supportive family, loving friends, and a perfect boyfriend.

Wala na siyang hahanapin pa. Wala na siyang hahangarin pa. Ano pa nga ba ang kulang sa buhay niya? She's living her life perfectly.

But in the blink of an eye, everything can change. He gave her pain in the most unexpected way─that she can't never, ever imagine. As much as she wanted to understand the situation, it always hits her so hard that she can't do aanything about it.

She's just living in fantasy. She told him what hurts her the most and he did it perfectly.  Kakayanin ba niya ang paglipas ng bawat araw na nag-iisa na lamang siya? Kakayanin ba niya ang sakit na nararamdaman niya? Kakayanin ba niyang bumalik sa dating siya?

She never know until she realized that there's this one other guy who gave her this 'one of a kind' feeling after an accidental kiss. Gusto niya itong iwasan, pero paano kung ang tadhana na ang gumagawa ng paraan para magkatagpo sila ng hindi lamang isang beses, dalawang beses, kundi maraming beses? Masyadong maliit ang mundo nila.

But the thing is... he hates her.

And that made her eager to get his attention because she believes it could help her move on from her heartbreak.

Casanova's Club 2: Unwritten Rules
written by Pinkyjhewelii