9

Areum's pov:

"So how should we start?"

Right now all of us are sitting inside the classroom.
We came a bit early than the others so we are the only ones.

"To be honest I don't know either."

"YOU DON'T KNOW!!" All of us shouted except Taehyun at Beomgyu.

"I'm disappointed but not surprise." Taehyun sighed.

"Sorry" Beomgyu said softly.

"Now what should we do?" Aecha said as she leaned back.

"Lets kidnap that gardening tool and lock her somewhere and that time jun hyung can make Hyerim his." - Kai said loudly.

Glad nobody is here.

"Who is going to take the responsibility?" A voice came out of nowhere.

Or maybe not....

"Guanlin!!" Aecha stood up, went towards him and gave him a big hug like they meet after 1000 years.

"Guys this is Lai Guanlin my forever bestie."

"Hey Guanlin." Soobin said while all of them except me, Kai and Taehyun.

"Let's add Guanlin in our group too. He knows half of it already." Taehyun said while all of us just nodded and we let Soobin to explain him the rest of the situation and he agreed to help.

"So guys, who is going to take the responsibility if she catch us? "- Guanlin

"How about Beomgyu hyung since its his plan anyway." Kai said while smirking at him.

"Why me!?"

"Lets vote. Rise your hand if you agree to let Beomgyu to take the responsibility or keep it down if you think he shouldn't." Taehyun said and everyone except me and Guanlin rised their hands while both of us didn't cause felt pity for him.

"Majority wins!! Beomgyu you will take the responsibility." as Taehyun said that all of them cheered.

"Wow.. I got such good friends that i don't even need enemies in my life. " Beomgyu said while rolling his eyes and all of us just laughed at his behaviour.

"Now lets decide who is going to do the kidnapping?" Soobin asked looking at us.

"How about we choose them for this?"
___________________________________
I wonder who are the chosen ones...
Any guesses???

Thank you so much for reading this, hope you guys liked it❤️

Stay safe and healthy❤️
Have a great day ahead ❤️