vi

voicemail 6, march 7th, 11:36 pm // hey it's schlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP*

"hey, it's me, again" 

autumn sat on her bed with the phone pressed up against her ear looking out her window, it was a rainy day in san diego. the night sky was filled with clouds deep shades of grey, you couldn't see the moon or any of the stars. 

"It's raining tonight, i remember how much you love the rain" 

she was running out of things to say to him, but she wasn't gonna stop leaving him messages, the girl was determined to get a response from him at some point. 

schaltt and autumn lay together on his bed watching a movie. instead of focusing on the screen, he was watching the raindrops slide down the window. she looked up at him and smiled, autumn thought it was adorable. 

"you wanna go outside?" she asked him, "what?" autumn got up off the bed removing herself from his embrace, "come on" he got up and followed her to the backyard. she took off her socks and ran out from underneath the porch into the middle of the yard. 

her light grey sweatshirt turned almost a black color and water droplets fell from her hair. schaltt let out of soft laugh, "get you're ass over here" autumn yelled pushing her hair back, and so he did. he took off  his  socks and his black  baseball cap before walking over to her.  

schlatt stepped right into a puddle, she watched him cringe at the sound of it. autumn couldn't help but start laughing, "this is funny to you?" he asked, "it's entertaining to watch, yes" schaltt  came over and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. 

"Put me down" she yelled  in-between laughs. he spun her around and around, eventually he set her back down on the soft grass. autumn had a head rush, she leaned on him in an attempt to not fall over. 

schaltt put his arm around her waist to give her some extra support. the two locked eyes, a smile began to form on both of their faces. he picked her back up, autumn wrapped her legs around his lower back and rested her arms on his shoulders. 

"I know it's not a thunderstorm, but it's still a heavy downpour"  

she spoke into the phone, still looking out of her window 

he leaned in and kissed the rain droplets that had fallen on her lips, the two moved in sync. it was one of those once in a life time things, like something you read in a fair tale. neither of them had ever experienced a feeling like this before, but they where happy it was with one another. 

autumn was the one to pull away first, she rested her forhead on his, "I love you" she said softly, "I love you too"  

"Goodnight Schaltt"