Chapter 25

Elenor's PoV:

After everything was done, we all headed home, and per the twins, we had a movie night. Everyone was tired, so they decided to spend the night at our house. I'm currently sitting in bed, finishing some paperwork for the company while Alex showers. I'm about to close my laptop when he walks out of the bathroom and coming to lay down in bed with me.

" Did you enjoy today," Alex asks me as we cuddle in bed.

"Yea, it was fun spending the day with the pack. We needed this break; it was starting to get exhausting just to train every day," I answer him.

"That's good to hear my love, and it was good to see how our pack enjoyed spending time just celebrating. I'm happy our family is growing, and once this is all over, maybe we can make it a little bigger," He tells me as I look up at him.

"Yea, maybe after this is over; we can work on that. It will be good just to enjoy not having to worry that someone is after us," I tell him.

"I know, but we will always get through it, I promise you that. It's getting late we should get some rest, and we have to be up early for training tomorrow," He says as my eyes start to fall close and I let sleep take over.

Three days later

Today's training was canceled because we had to sit down with Mick and come up with a plan for his hunters. Jem and I also had to go into the office because we hadn't been in a while. That is how most of our day was spent in meetings and filling out paperwork both for the company and the pack. We had to make sure everyone knew where to go for when the fight started. That was not an easy task because our pack isn't that small. So, we had to find a place big enough to fit everyone that was not going to fight. In the end, we made two different places, the designated safe houses.

"Elenor, they will attack soon. I don't know when, but I can feel it," Magnus tells me. Everyone seems to hear him as they all turn to us.

I was about to answer when there was a knock at the door. Josh got up off his seat to open it, and when he came back, Rob was with him. He had a worried look on his face and had a package in his hands.

"What happened," I ask him as soon as I see what he is carrying.

"They came," He said and handed me the package.

As soon as those words came out his mouth, Magnus and Marcela went into action, putting up protection shields around the pack. Jem and I look inside the package and find pictures of us training and us just sitting around. What caught our eye was the picture of all of us sitting at the dinner table smiling, and it had the symbol for death drawn on it with what looked like blood. They all look at us, confused as to what is going on.

"Who came," Jane is the first to ask.

"Get ready death is about to knock at our door. They will be here soon," Jem tells them.

"What are you talking about," Alex's dad asks us looking at the pictures.

"It's time you girls put your training to the test. The war has started, and it's coming to us. We need to get the pack ready. The women and children need to be taken to the safe house, and all the fighters need to be prepared," I tell them.

They seem to understand because the boys start to exit the house to get ready. That leaves the girls, and I have to tell them. I see the sorrow in Jem's eyes, and I know she doesn't want to do this. She knows what is about to happen and how much blood will be shed. This will be the second time people will die to protect us. We swore never to let anyone die for us; that's why we never allowed ourselves to get attached to people. Then they came into our lives, and we have more to lose now than we did before meeting them. They became our family and the reason for our happiness.

"Elie, are you sure you want to go through with the plan. If so, you need to say goodbye to him because you won't have a chance later," Jem tells me.

"What," All the others say. They all look at us with worried looks. They don't know the full plan, and I want to keep it that way. If they knew they would try to stop me and would most likely tell Alex about it.

"There are some things that I have not told you guys, and trust me; it's for your own good. What is about to happen has been prophesized for years. There has been a lot of different outcomes that have been seen, and a lot of blood will be shed. The one this that has always been for sure is how to stop this evil and also that one of us will not come back from this war," I say as an explanation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

Edited 05/02/20