Family Gatherings

You guy's are awesome!! I'm loving all of the comments. I'd love to hear from more of my silent reader's! Also don't forget to vote!! It might sound crazy but hearing everyone's comments inspires me to write more and better!! So please comment away!!

As I mentioned earlier thing's are about to get deep but most of this chapter will be amusing or at least I hope! However you guy's will want to stab me for how I end this chapter! Now don't scroll down to see the ending... Wait for it!

I hope you enjoy! Much love!

After dropping Chelly off at home late the next morning I made my way home. I knew once there that I'd be bombarded with questions and probably made the butt of many jokes. Our of all the time's they had to choose yesterday to show up. True, my family put on a pleasant air in front of Chalky but now I was alone and their true identities would be shining. 

Slowly I walked inside and didn't see anyone about. Saying a quick thank you to the heavens above I darted for the stairs. As I zoomed by the kitchen entrance I heard my name boom out. My insides shriveled up as I came to a stop and stuck my head in the door. My Pape along with the rest of my family was sitting around the table eating a late breakfast. "Have a seat my sweet pain in the ass" . My Pape insisted.

Rolling my eye's i roughly sat down and my mom handed me a plate. No sooner than I had grabbed a biscuit my Pape started his shit. "What do you know about this girl?"

Knowing that my Pape had major trust issues with outsiders and thought the worst about everyone I decided to indulge him. Making my eye's light of big and my voice full of unbelievable excitement I said. "Pape she is the worse of the worst. This girl is so bad, so ruthless that I'm even afraid of her. This one time she blew up an entire town just because they didn't have her favorite chain restaurant. Then she busted up in her ex-boyfriends house and slaughtered all eight of them while they was watching television.... And. She. Did. It. All. By. Herself."

Snickers were heard around the table as my Pape stared hard at me. "Cut the shit Duel. Does she know who we are, what we do?"

" Well of course she does. It's listed on my tender profile. I like to be upfront and honest so I put on there future mafia boss, heir to the largest mafia ring in the states, natural born killer. I just don't know why I don't get any hits? I mean I'm a good looking guy I think. Just can't figure it out". I said sarcastically.

I could tell that my Pape didn't find me amusing as the other's did so I shrugged. "No. She hasn't a clue".

" Good. Keep it that way. I've taken the time to research her... "

I cut him off by mumbling under my breath. "I'm sure you did paranoid" .

Pape cut his eye's at me and I knew just by his look that it was time that I shut up. "My research leads me to believe that this family is clean, cleanest family that I've ever seen to be exact. Her father is a preacher for Christ sake. Are you aware of that?"

" Yes". I huffed crossing my arm's over my chest.

"Normally I wouldn't be concerned but you seem ... Different. Usually you don't attach to one certain girl for more than a few day's. Is this serious?"

Biting back my frustration and not really wanting to divulge my feelings in front of the entire clan I shrugged. "I don't think so. It's boring down here and she is more or less a way to pass the time. It's not going anywhere" .

I saw my grandparents share a glance at each other as my Pape continued. "Good. See that it doesn't. This family could be trouble if they discovered our true selves. He's a man of God and wouldn't take kindly to our way of life. I'm certain that he would report us. She's too clean for you, too innocent" .