THIRTY FIVE - LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

"I'll have the Cajun shrimp combo, and a strawberry margarita for my drink

"I'll have the Cajun shrimp combo, and a strawberry margarita for my drink." Armani ordered, handing over the menu to the waitress, "Thank you."

The waitress smiled before turning away, "I will be right out with your drinks."

"Yes, because lord knows I need one" Justin half joked, running his hands through his wild hair.

Azure playfully slit her eyes at her best friend, "What else is new?"

"Oop, don't do me" He pretended to be offended, "And watch yourself, we just became friends again. I still haven't fully forgiven either of you hoes for ruining my dinner."

"Oh hush, we'll always be friends. You're stuck with me." Azure smirked.

"Me as well" Armani chimed in, "But I am glad that you decided to come out with us finally, it's been so long since we've all sat down. These past few months have been crazy."

"You know I can't be mad at you guys for too long, but do that shit again and you'll see a real grudge." Justin gave his friends a knowing look.

After a few weeks of ignoring both Azure and Armani's advances, Justin still hadn't come around to forgiving either of them for embarrassing him in front of his new partner Rome. While Rome was easy going and didn't hold it against them, it was the principle to Justin.

He felt as though for years he had been the listening ear for all of the girls, but whenever it came to his love life - they were too busy wrapped up in their own drama to care. Sure, he had been the only single one for years - jumping in and out relationships while his best friends tied the night with their husbands and created families. He had been to weddings, baby showers - the whole nine for the women he considered to be sisters rather than just friends.

Both Azure and Armani felt horrible for their behavior once the dust settled, furthermore realizing how much they hurt their friend. Along with a sincere apology, the girls put together another dinner for the couple which was done the right way the second time around.

"I'm here, I'm here." Marley panted as she rushed towards the booth in the corner of the restaurant, "Traffic was crazy coming from Manayunk."

"Manayunk, who the hell is over there?" Justin asked, opening his arm to give her a hug.

"Ron...that's where his apartment is. I had to drop off the kids." She shook her head stressfully, "Is that saying about pregnant women being able to have one glass of wine true, because if so I need one."

"How are you?" Armani asked sincerely.

She looked across at her best friend, who physically still looked put together. Her skin was glowing, as well as her natural hair that had been growing rapidly within the past few months - her wild curls falling over her slouched shoulders as she stared down at the menu.